Ebay Sync - Check your Shipping

I have been having issues with the Ebay Sync for some time now. Some sync, some don't, some have images, some don't. The response I usually get from the help desk is that they will do a full re-sync. Since my shipping costs on Ebay is different than my shipping on HipStamp, I was using Default Shipping Only (Ignore shipping costs from Ebay, and only use the costs set in Default Listing Settings.) option and if I had something Ebay that was a higher price, I would update the shipping once it synced.

Problem is when they do a full resync months later, you forget to go back and update all those larger/heavier items. The item in question had a $10 shipping on ebay and wound up being updated to $2 on HipStamp. To avoid this, I have removed that option and have had to raise my shipping prices (international) on HipStamp which may affect sales.

Bob
parkinlot

Comments

• 2 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Stamps that get sold on HIP do not get removed from eBay. This has been true for over a year and there is a work-around of sorts. Now I am finding that stamps sold on eBay are not being removed from HIP. I have tried 3 times and have not gotten a useful response from HIP
  • @David Roth, have not had that issue yet but I am keeping my eye open.