Another week and another new bug

I'm trying to list a handful of French stamps individually, as fixed price listings. You know how when you finish with the title and click on the 'add image' button off to the left so you can add a picture, the title bar "reloads" itself and any info is transferred down to the 'Item Specifics' (well, some of the time, but that's an old constant irritation)?
Well, now, as I try to type the title, the damned title bar keeps reloading itself every few seconds, knocking the cursor out of the bar. This requires clicking on the bar where you left off to get the cursor back so you can continue with the title. Then a few seconds later, it does it again...ad infinitum!
Listing is tedious enough work, but one can get into a rhythm which helps, but not now! What's wrong with the listing page now?????

Comments

• 15 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • I am having the same problem. Wrote Hip about it, but so far no answer. Not going to list until this is corrected.
  • Same here, George. Really irritating!!!
  • On top of that, I just finished a listing and hit 'List your item' and the (and I use the term loosely) blue "progress bar" keeps running along the top of the screen and the POS doesn't list. Then it times out.
  • edited August 2022 0 LikesVote Down
    The 'view my store' button is also now missing from the drop-down menu. Unbelievable !
  • Yes! AND - tried to leave feedback for my orders and that doesn't work - "Submission Failed".
  • edited August 2022 1 LikesVote Down
    I just got my listing to go up, and the 'view my store' button has returned. The techie geniuses must have been working on the site. Hey techies...thanks, like a lot, for the heads up !

Edited to add, my listing appears three (!) times in my store now, and the system won't allow me to delete the extra two. Its getting old having to triple check everything one does here to ensure you're not getting screwed...
  • Do they not use a sandbox anymore?
  • More like a litter box !
  • Everything worked for ten minutes - hurray! Now nothing works.
  • Its probably because of all the improvements and the extra pressure because of the listing challenge which starts today and guess what....another bug! It ends today! "he HipStamp Listing Challenge has officially begun today. As one of our participants, list awesome stamps starting today until August 12,2022 to earn raffle tickets and be entered to win a $150 Store Credits and FREE Marketing Packages that are up for grabs!

We will send out updates every Friday to inform you of the current listings you have for this challenge. Please note that we will only count listings that will be uploaded within the promotion period, August 15 - September 12, 2022. If you’d like to know more about the prizes feel free to reach out with any questions and concerns.

Thank you and happy listing!"

Instead of trying to increase listings, it would be nice if they worked on all the bugs created for the improved version of Hipstamp. Today listing is a nightmare...I just got 3 duplicate listings and have, has mentioned seen the blue line and the erratic title zone jumping all over the place. I'm off for the balance of the day, I need a rest from this site, I still need to resist about 3000 listings lost by this incredible selling site.
  • Sure is a good thing they're raising their fees !
  • Same reloading here.
  • looks like it is working this morning. I added a few items without any problems.
  • I type with 2 fingers, trying to complete the title before it reloads is nerve racking
  • Van GunoVVan Guno Staff
    edited August 2022 2 LikesVote Down
    Hi! Please note that the title field no longer loses focus while editing. If you are still experiencing this issue, please let us know.