Bulk Load file is empty But itisNOT!

Hi I am getting the message that my bulk load file is empty! I have checked the file a large number of times and I cannot see a problem. I am not an expert but I have found errors on my bulk load files in the past several different occasions to correct errors. This one has me stumped. I cannot see any issue. Would any one have some suggestions? Thank you.

Comments

• 12 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • It appears whatever I found to be the problem was not the problem. I am unable to upload my file and I am getting the message my file is empty. I have tried several things and tone seem to be the answer. Is anyone else having any dificulty uploading bulk files?
  • I am having problems with my trying to relist auctions. It says I have no files checked off.
  • Not quite familiar with the auctions but mine is saying I have no items. I actually have 86 items and I have tried everything I can think of with no luck. Inclination is something has happened to cause a problem. I am still checking things because I do make a mistake every no and then. Good luck to you.
  • As near as I can tell, my Bulk Load file is not loading. I tried to print it and it is 5 pages of giberish. Yet Excel shows all is ok with the file. Something is definitly wrong within the system.
  • I should have asked. Is anyone else having issues with Bulk File? Has anyone successfully used recently? Thanks Tom
  • Has anybofy else, besides me, seen the replies of, "Yes, the system is having troubles again?"
  • Ted, everyday is a surprise, but its no fun! Today I'm stilling going through all my inventory to remove a few duplicate items and resisting the 6000+ items that disappeared last May. Today was very slow process because each time I wanted to press on the "Resist" or "List" I had to compete with the Blue box asking if I needed help! After a dz clicks trying to bypass the stupid box I would be able to move on to the next item...3500 done!
  • Resistance is futile!!!!!!!
  • You will be assimilated !!!!
  • Hey everyone,

Thanks for flagging these issues! Our team is actively working to resolve them and we will be in touch when they are fixed.

Best,
    Mary
  • Hey everyone! Heads up that these issues now been resolved. Let us know if we can help with anything else and feel free to reach out to support@hipstamp.com for anything else.

Best,
    Mary
  • Excellent! Thanks for letting us know.