Automatic positive feedback after 45 days ?

Why give automatic positive feedback to sellers after 45 days ? This removes all credibility and validity from the feedback system. How can you trust a seller whose half of his feedback is made up of positive feedback automatically awarded by Hipstamps ??
Fraudsters-sellers must feel like fish in water ...

Comments

• 5 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • The beaten dead horse just kicked a little. This issue/topic has been beaten to death over the last year or so.
  • If buyers left feedback that might solve the problem, but I found that more than 60% of buyers do not leave any feedback and it is not because they are dissatisfied with the purchase, because they come back and by more. HipStamp does not make it easy for buyers to learn how to leave feedback. There are no instructions on how to do it and many people are too lazy to learn how to do it on their own. There my 2c worth!
  • William, when I get an order from a buyer that did not leave a feedback from previous purchases. When I confirm shipping of his new order I suggest to leave feedback, because its important, and at the same time give a resume of how to leave a feedback. I very often receive an Email saying how satisfied they are but have quit trying to find the feedback function or they simply say they don't have the time to spend. This is the only reason why I like the Auto Feed....its better than nothing. If a buyer was really not happy I presume he would find a way to let it known one or the other.
  • Buyer can be he or she!
    Let’s not forget
  • When I confirm the shipping details to the buyer, I usually mention that I'm looking forward to their feedbacks upon receipt of their purchase. Usually works but not always and that's due to the difficulty many have to leave a feedback. This should be something to be considered to be improved.