Images

I have listed a stamp in Germany 1997 SG2823 , the listng does not show my image, just hipstamps logo but if you pass cusor over the image it shows the stamp also it will enlarge stamp. can this be put right.
Thanks for your help.

Comments

• 5 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Try renaming the image - I have no idea why it works but I have done it 5 or 6 times and it has worked each time.
  • I am now having the same problem - loads fine on the first page but just the blank image. Hovering shows the image. This happened a few days ago.
    I have been trying to load a few items since early this morning - can't sell what I can't list. Why is this a recurring problem. And this time when I changed the ID it didn't help. ..
  • edited September 2016 0 LikesVote Down
    I deleted the image I pulled up from the CSV that I couldn't get to work and scanned the block - the scanned image stuck - success. 4 other jpegs I pulled from the CSV went through fine, as well as a couple hundred others I have pulled. Is it possible that during the process of conversion there was a glitch that contaminated that picture ?
  • edited September 2016 0 LikesVote Down
    i had 4 lots from the ebay sync load with blank pics here- i had to delete them and relist on ebay to get them to work. it was during that time this morning when things were not working right.