HipStamp invoicing system

I am new here and I don't quite understand how the invoicing system works on this site.
I have auctions listed with payment due within 5 days of auction close. I have buyers that continually bid on items and do not pay. Everyday items just keep getting added to their existing invoice even after a few weeks.
Is there a way to close an invoice after 5 days and have a new invoice start? Or does the invoice never end because a customer adds a new item everyday?
I am hoping someone here would be able to answer these questions to help me out.
Thanks in advance

Comments

• 8 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Lauren,

You might want to send the staff an email at support@hipecommerce.com to get an answer to your question.
  • edited November 2022 0 LikesVote Down
    I already did but never got a straight answer.
  • HS automatically combines into one invoice any purchases made, I believe, within 5 days after an auction closes. After that, any purchase will be invoiced separately.
  • edited November 2022 0 LikesVote Down
    Thank you. That's what I thought would happen but it didn't. I had a customer that continually made purchases over a 12-day period and I took a hit on the shipping. The invoice never closed after 5 days.
    Do you know if there's a setting somewhere I don't know about that I have to turn on to have the invoices close out after 5 days?
    I am still learning to navigate this website.
  • Hea - 5 days ago I ended up buying from a HS seller an auction item so i sent notice saying if win won't be paying til tues(on cruise out in Pacific). Decided add a stamp or 2 when back and for some reason the paypal/hs system won't process. My wife can't even make it work so am waiting for a response last approx 20 hrs from hs. Lauren may be far fetch but possibly your buyers having same problem??????????
  • If my feeble memory is correct, a seller can manually combine invoices after the 5 day period.
  • Out of fairness to hs - they did respond to my issue with list of options to try , with rebooting then souple things wife did made work. Had end up with 2 invoices/shipping but my seller will credit the ship charge (a reason for me to deal with him and his honesty/fairness) ..steve c
  • Thank you everyone. I am still learning the website. :smiley: