Pay pal

How do you close your hip stamp store ! I had my first sale and have nothing but problems with PayPal getting my money I’ve been charge processing fee transactions fee transfers fees and shipping was horrible I finally just went to the post office to mail the stamps ! Maybe I’m doing something wrong ! Have have 2 other marketplace stores and I never have problems ever getting paid or shipping! PayPal is a joke! I’m trying to close my store

Comments

• 2 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Give it time my friend... you're just getting started. Once these wrinkles are ironed out, it does go much better. Is it a rough start, yes. But that doesn't mean you should pack it in already. It takes time. I suggest, give this 3 months. Not everything starts out perfect, but you just need to dial in what works, what fees to expect, and factor all that in.
  • Shawn,
    If you are sending an order that is going 1st Class Mail in a regular envelope and without tracking, the easiest way is to just slap on a stamp and mail it. If you want to send an order with tracking you can send it in a small padded envelope as a 1st Class Package. In this case, you need a label and the cost is higher (should not exceed $4.26 within the USA). Once you have processed a few more sales, it will be easier. Keep learning - and enjoy all challenges.