Hip "priority support" - 2 tickets, 2+ days no response.

I supposedly have priority support because of my Feature store, but I have received no response except the automated "we have received your message". I have received 0 sales since they took my money on January 1st for the previous month's sales. It may be a pure coincidence that I have received no sales, but it is also entirely possible that something got messed up in my store and without support's help I have no way of knowing. I am only posting here because I am unaware of any other way of validating this without support's help, and am looking for any assistance from anyone here who may have experienced this previously. When checking my store , everything seems to be correct.. https://www.hipstamp.com/store/mollie-mae-enterprises

Capture

Comments

• 2 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Your store looks like it is working fine. I have a featured store too and in my experience "priority support" means when I send an email to their support, their first response is a boilerplate message. But they usually respond within two or three days to address the issue. They typically do not work on weekends or holidays so it's really not "priority" in that they have 24/365 support staff in place. It is also possible that you went through a "dry streak". Almost everyone does at one time or another.
  • You may be right about a dry streak, but the real problem that I have is not the lack of sales but the support that is sold as priority. The strange thing is that I had support on 12/29 create a new location group to exclude a country from shipping (there is not an easy way to do this, but that is another topic of discussion). I do not think they applied everything correctly to the existing listings and I had to fix it this morning by blowing away the group and reapplying the old group and settings using the bulk edit function. I am only theorizing as to what is going on in their database and back end systems, but it is very possible that something got gummed up in the works and caused some type of unseen error after they made the location group changes.