Searching

Searching is very frustrating here to say the least. I just try to see my inventory of Danzig. I type it and nothing comes up. I have to add Germany Danzig and only 3 items come up. I think I may have more than that! Back in the old site, you used to type whatever and if it was in the title, it all come up! What is going on?

Comments

• 9 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Your fingers must have slipped.

I just typed in 'Danzig' and got 1854 listings. Try it again . . . and then tell us what you did wrong..

Danzig
  • Hi Carlos,

This was related to importing items from bidStart. It looks like we weren't automatically assigning items with "Germany Danzig" in the title to the "Country" "Danzig", but to "Germany". We've gone ahead and corrected this. However - it does look like you only have 3 Danzig items for sale.
  • Dave I got that in wide search, but my concern was when I searched Danzig in my store and got nothing. Typing Germany Danzig, I got 3 items as Mark did. I was under the impression that I had more items in Danzig! I guess I must get busy listing some more! Thank you guys.
  • Sorry, Carlos - I didn't understand that.

But Mark sure did! Man, is he ever patient, wise and helpful! :smiley:
  • How do I search for Sold items from specific country?
  • That feature does not exist. Yet.
  • Just to note - you can search your own Sold Items, from the Members Area > Selling > Listings > Closed / Sold page (where you can filter by just Sold at the top right), and then search by Country, Keyword etc. However, you can not currently search the site for Sold items outside your own store.
  • edited October 2016 0 LikesVote Down
    I believe you can search items you were watching, after they close....
  • Can you search the site for auction items which have received bids, as is possible on other sites? If not, is this feature going to be added to Hipstamp and when?