Postage Rate Problem

Hi Mark

My store items are now coming over. Problem with shipping charges to Canada. It should be $2.50 but is showing $3.50.
US and Everything else looks good.

I setup shipping to be as my bidStart rates

2.00 US
2.50 Canada
3.50 Everything else.

Comments

• 17 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Good Morning Mark

My inventory has been downloaded to Hipstamp. I have my shipping to Canada set for $2.50 but it's showing $3.50 on all my listings. How do I get it changed. Did I miss something in my setup of HipStamps? U. S. and Worldwide are correct.

John
  • edited April 2016 0 LikesVote Down
    Cancelled reply, found an answer on forum. Looks like shipping rates have to be setup prior to sync
  • Hi Michael

I set them up before I did sync.
  • At the moment, when we import items from bidStart we're only importing the Domestic and International Rates. If you set up a new location on HipStamp for Canada, you can use it with new listings, but it won't appear for synced items, since there is no "Canada" rate. However, for US sellers this is essentially the "2nd Tier" rate on bidStart. So we're planning to update the sync process shortly to better handle this.
  • No way to do a bulk listing change for shipping charges on Items that have been sync?
  • You can't do it yourself at the moment. But if you send us a support request with that you'd like changed we'll take care of it.
  • Support Ticket Sent

Thank You Mark
  • Thank You Mark

Great Job, everything is fine now.
  • I just had a customer state that they could not place an order possibly due to the fact that they have an APO address. Anybody else encounter this situation yet?
    and . . . . .
    can we get this fixed?
  • Already fixed that earlier today!
  • Yes I know, I was just thanking you for fixing it. hehehe

Ahh, thanks! I was actually referring to the APO address issue. However, I realized the forums were sorting threads by number of votes by default, which made my comment appear to be replying to another item. That's fixed now - so it should all make sense again!
  • Thank Again Mark

I just got an order from the APO address. Your batting 100% LOL
  • I just had my first sale and the S&H was calculated wrong. The sale was for three items but the S&H collected was for two items.
    How can that be?
  • Hi Ken,

Once of my tasks today was to go through all 140 sellers manually, and ensure all their shipping settings were correct. The reason for this was that I knew there were a few sellers who's were off because they had deleted their default shipping settings when syncing, or changed their Postage Setup locations while syncing, etc. For some reason I know some of your items (mostly panes) has some things going on that looked a little odd to me for one reason or another. I thought I had corrected this for you, but it looks like that was the issue with the one pane you sold - so your shipping was off by $0.05, as you noted.

I apologize for this issue, and will re-review your items right now. I'll also credit your account $0.05. One item to note, if anyone has any issue with shipping, etc., no matter the reason - just let me know and I'll make it right and make sure it doesn't happen again.
  • Thanks Mark
    I guess it takes a while to shake out all the bugs!
    A little while at least! You should be all set now.

Again, if anyone has any issue at all though - just reach out to me here or via email and I'll make sure you're taken care off promptly!