Pay pal notice of sold items. BUT!!!! (NO NOTICE) FROM HIPSTAMPS as to war and to WHOM???

edited October 2016 in Questions 0 LikesVote Down
SOME BODY AT HIP STAMP PLEASE REPLY. ARE YOU HAVING PROBLEMS FROM (MATHEW THE HURRICANE) please tell my buyers what is happening. THAT HURRICANES WIPED YOU OUT. OR WHATEVER.

Comments

• 5 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Who do I send these stamps to? I want to mail them tomorrow . PLEASE RESPOND
  • It's not in your sold items list?
  • YES it was thanks very much,now can you tell me how to stop shipping charges after 20 dollars. i AM NOT A COMPUTER BUG. And now that i am getting older it is getting harder to get around on the computer. Up until today hip was sending a note out that would tell me what was sold and i did not know this page even was here. May God bless you for all of your help you have given me thanks again. Chuck Gramps
  • HI Charles just seeing this but thought I would share the solution with anyone else who may be interested in the following:

When a buyer pays for an order, HipStamp will send a notification the item was purchased and PayPal will send an email that the money is in your account. From this point, you (the seller) will need to ship the order. To see all of your orders, sign in then go to Members Area > Selling > Sold Orders. You can click Print Invoice to see the address to ship the order. Once you ship the order, click Mark as Shipped on the sold order to complete the transaction.

If you would like to set free shipping on any domestic and/or international orders over a certain amount, simply go to Members Area > Selling > Postage Set up, then click on the Offer Free Postage check box, fill in your desired free shipping settings, and click save settings at the bottom of the page:

free shipping

Just in case you would like to explore other ways to set up default postage zones and shipping rates, feel free to check out this video tutorial:

How to manage your postage on HipStamp

Cheers,
    Justin

• The only thing missing is a provision for a 3rd level of shipping. For me domestic is Canada, but I also want to offer free shipping on purchases over $50 to the US, but I do not want to offer free shipping to the world outside of North America . This option was available in BS before the SG buyout( according to my feeble memory), and was also available in the late unlamented SGM.