It's 2005 all over again!

13»

Comments

• Jack, I don't know which is "better", I did get in on the signing.....but never won a penny black....I did win a Daffy Duck booklet though....
    Looking forward to more of the "good old days"....they can't be gone forever, can they?
  • Doug Noernberg,
    Are you still walking for heart? What do you all think about a Phlat Stampley or similar revival? I'm up!
  • Great to see our warm welcome extending to so many of the Originals StampWants personnel. Though not one of the original one's myself, I do consider myself to be long entrusted with StampWants, BidStart & now HipStamps!

New or Old to Philatelic Collecting, it is the Community that makes this site Rock On!
  • Hi Gary!Great to see you and others joining in! I haven't done the Heartwalk for a few years now, but we'll have to think if something pops up!
  • Besides, now it would have to be the Hipwalk.

(cue drum fill)
  • Budda-bing!
  • Kurt! That hurts so badly....laughing mine off! Fitting though....and nothing less expected...
  • I still have my Jenny mouse pad and was so sure I was going to win that I told my son in Charlotte that I was coming to stay with him when the drawing was to be held. That was one great promotion!
  • If Jeri and Doug are here, I'm willing to give HipStamp a try. The fact that this chat is here means a lot to me. Nobody would ever describe me as hip though.
  • You probably are. Those that think they are arn't.
  • Hey Debbie!! So glad you're here. One nice thing - now we're all HIP :smiley: .
  • edited April 2016 0 LikesVote Down
    Hi Debby! I'm blushing! Glad you're here trying it out!
  • Hello ALL!!!
    It sure is nice seeing a lot of the folks from the SW/BS the knowledge base was amazing and Hello to all the new face's. I've been away from my stamps for what seams like forever dealing with health issue's but I'm back and ready to get stamping again!!
    Ross
  • Great to see you Ross! Glad you're on the mend!
  • ROSS!!!
  • Hello Doug and Ted!!
  • Well, obviously I'm fashionably late landing on here but glad John Coles pointed me in this direction. Great to see so many friends from the (shudder) old site. Looking forward to picking up where we left off and also meeting new friends.
    Hi all!
  • Hello Les,
    I was also late to the party but glad to be here!
    Ross
  • Hi Ross & Les! Nice to "see" you both.
  • edited May 2016 1 LikesVote Down
    Hi everybody! So glad to 'see' all the familiar faces. I started on StampWants in December of '07 and was hooked. Got so depressed when I saw what SG was (not) doing. Then I got the email from Mark and did my happy dance :smile: Now to let all my regular customers know the good news. Good Luck to all the Hipsters out there! -- Papaw Don