Store types?

I must be blind. I can't find any information on the 3 store types.

What is the benefit you get for paying $15 for a Featured store? Or $45 for a Premium Featured store?
Do any of you store owners who pay the additional fees feel it is worth it?

Thanks for your input.
Bob

Comments

• 13 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Take it from a 67 year old, Bob, the Premium Store is better then sex.
  • And, from this 67 year old, what is "sex"? ;)
  • John, could you expand on that description and the advantages of the 'Premium Store,' preferably in philatelic/business terms LOL? Some of us unwashed with Basic Stores are curious if its worth shelling out the extra bucks for an upgrade.

A couple just got married and on the night of their honeymoon before passionate love, the wife tells the husband, "Please be gentile, I'm still a virgin." The husband being shocked, replied, "How's this possible? You've been married three times before." The wife responds, "Well, my first husband was a gynecologist and all he wanted to do was look at it. My second husband was a psychiatrist and all he wanted to do was talk about it. Finally, my third husband was a stamp collector and all he wanted to do was...oh, do I miss him!"
  • edited November 2016 2 LikesVote Down
    Well let's see George, hhmmm . . . . . The PHALLETIC explanation would liken the basic store to a cheap blow job.
  • ....We're not going to get a straight answer, are we? LOL
  • Well I'm 78 and sex went limber 14 years ago. And it does not compare to selling stamps. But I have the occasion to search stores once in a while to see what is selling and what is not. AND THE 1st people I see is the premium stores and the 2'nd are the middle of the road stores and those 2 stores are ahead of the lowest store . Because they have an advantage over the lowest cost store. When you search each store has a rank 1-2-3. 3 being the lowest grade. I think what matters most is how much you know about computer skills. I fall very short in that respect and my bad health doesn't help me either. Bob G. If I had your computer skills I believe I would outsell you. Even as we speak I have more feed back than you. But soon you will get ahead of me and I will fall by the wayside. WHY ? BECAUSE I AM I'LL AND NOT MUCH LONGER FOR THIS WORLD. I HOPE TO REACH 80.
  • I hope you do too, Charles.

• My ribs hurt..from laughing.....I have the cheapest store for now...It has allowed me to list my items and sell a few. It has allowed me to check out the site and close down the FEE store I have.I thiik the best option would be the middle store---
  • OK, I'll try again. Other than being higher up on the list of stores, what is the benefit of having a Premium Featured store?
  • Dave Bennett September 17

Premium Store ~$45/month

- Dedicated Account Management- we will work with you on Sales, Promotions and Newsletters.
    - Premium store promotions will be featured within our Weekly Newsletter sent to all members.
    - Premium stores will display above other store types in the store directory providing the highest visibility
    - Phone support

Featured Store~ $15/month

-Featured stores will display above basic stores in the store directory

Basic Store~ $5/month

- Simple way to sell your stamps!

Mark RosenbergMark Rosenberg September 17

Self-service Newsletters will be available in the Featured Store subscription in the near-future. With a Premium Store subscription you have an account manager who will work with you hands-on to create newsletters and help with best practices, setup sales and promotions, and provide marketing help based on what works well across all of our sellers.

• Thanks John. That is what I was looking for. Have you found that the Sales and Promotions generate a lot of sales?
  • Yes, Promotions are working. Last months sales were outstanding and are only going to get better.

What is the link to your store Bob?