Bennett CACHETOONS is back in business!

I recently ended an arduous 15-month work gig, and the first thing I did with my free time was open a 'store' here at HipStamp!
•• I'm not sure 'store' is really the correct term for what I've got, since I will only be offering covers at AUCTION, but nevertheless, I've listed my first few items and am looking forward to welcoming back former customers, and meeting new ones!

If you like First Day Covers and Event Covers, we'd love to have you check out our auctions -- please click the blue 'Add to Favorites' button at my store site, and I believe you will get an email announcing each new listing I put up!

You can see what we've got at https://www.hipstamp.com/store/bennett-cachetoons

Thanks to all who give a look --- let the bidding begin!Store Logo for HipStamp

Comments

• 14 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Oh Dave, my pockets are being emptied. Welcome back, my friend!
  • Thank you, Luree! That's so sweet of you!

You were the first to ask me if I was going to eventually be selling here . . . and now I can finally answer YES!! :smiley:
  • Happy dancing....happy girl....waiting for some more of your wonderful work. And say, is that your little dog in the stamp next to you?
  • Ha ha ---no, those are just a couple of guys who wandered in off the street the day I was designing that logo back in 1987!
  • Too cool. Did they stay awhile to eat you out of house and home? Or drink all your tea and leave? chortle, chortle
  • They were just looking for work --- I paid them for posing for me for 20 minutes and never saw them again!
  • Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! Dave's back. Who doesn't like your FDC's. I better get to work and sell more stamps so I can bid. I'm so proud of the beautiful covers I've managed to win - keep them in my "Treasure Box".

Can you tell us what project you were working on? Do you ever do artwork for Video Games or just movies?
  • Watch out Jeri, it's a war already! This is going to be so much fun ...
  • Jeri -- thank you so much for the kind words!

(Don't bid too high, you two -- these covers will show up again plenty of times in the future!)

So nice of you to ask about my work, Jeri --- since last Labor Day I have been storyboarding on a new kids' show for the Disney Channel called 'Mickey and the Roadster Racers'. It premieres in January, I believe.mickey_gangroadsters
  • Being a huge NASCAR fan, I like it already!!
  • So far, Jimmie Johnson, Jeff Gordon and Danica Patrick have done voices for characters that resemble themselves, and race either against, or teamed up with, Mickey and Co.!

Jay Leno, who has his real-life hangar full of exotic cars just a stone's throw from our studio, provides the voice of the race sportscaster in each show!
  • I can't wait to see that show. I too am a NASCAR fan so I'll be watching. Did you get to meet the drivers?
  • No, Luree, unfortunately I didn't get to meet those drivers -- I was chained to my drawing board -- but there are pictures all over our work area of coworkers who DID get to go to the recording sessions and meet them!

I will mention, though, that the two very nice new young guys who now do the voices of Mickey and Donald (after the long-time veteran performers retired last year) stopped by my cubicle to introduce themselves!! :smiley: :smiley:
  • I forgot to mention something important:

••• There is NEVER a shipping cost at Bennett CACHETOONS! So whatever you bid is what you pay -- no hidden costs of any kind! •••

https://www.hipstamp.com/store/bennett-cachetoons