Shopping cart reconstruction

I was unaware that if you start to pay for an order and but do not complete it within an hour the order is deleted. Is there a way to reconstruct such a deleted order?
Thanks,
Doug

Comments

• 9 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • If you leave HipStamp to complete your payment on PayPal, your order will be pending while you are on PayPal. If you do not complete the order, the pending order will be cancelled, and it will move back to your shopping cart. If you don't see the items in your Shopping Cart currently, use the Contact Us link in the footer of any page and send us a support ticket and we can look into your case further.
  • How do you remove a item from the shopping cart...I mistakenly put these in my own cart while making correction to my items.
  • Each item in your cart has a "Remove" option. Click on the trash can icon and you'll be asked to confirm the deletion.
  • How can I empty my cart in one click? I placed over 120 items in my cart then decided not to proceed with the order. However the only way I can see to empty the cart is to click the "trash can" on each item individually and wait for the page to refresh each time. This is painfully slow - surely there must be a better way?
  • If there is a way, I can't find it. Admin?
  • Isn't the cart emptied automatically, if the transaction is not completed within a certain time? (Please don't test it on my store. :smiley: )

Ted
  • Doesn't seem so - I still have 117 items in my cart from several days ago. I'm not going to sit there for half an hour deleting them individually so if Hipstamp want them gone then they need to provide a fix.
  • I still have an item in my cart from October 30 -- 27 days ago.
  • Ted, according to Mark's response, a canceled order will revert to the cart, but my experience was otherwise--deletion.