All those Extra Clicks Documented.. All those unsticky controls documented

edited November 2016 in Feature Requests 0 LikesVote Down
Not really bugs, but really annoying design features that require unnecessary extra clicks..and should have sticky controls.
Some could be due to user's lack of knowledge..but it is a fact that this is being experienced repeatedly.

I will start documenting, as I know that unless you go through the process yourself, you have no idea what I am talking about. This will be my on-going contribution to ergonomic design! Now to attach the screen shots, on a random item.
I ask other buyers who like me are infinitely annoyed by the unnecessary clicking to document again. I am hoping Mark will see it from a buyer's eyes, not a system developer's one..because it does work.

# 1: Looking at a listed items:

Screen 1 shows a link to add to the cart.
To save in want list...need a click to screen 2.

how nice it would be if it all fitted on one screen shot!

screen shots 1 and 2 below
-----------------------------------------
MORE, related
To check if it is already in cart..impossible..need to click on cart and verify.
By the way, if it is a long list, it appears at the very bottom..so click down repeatedly... which is fine, or click end...and then click page up, because of course the end page has all this useless (to me, at this point) information with all the extra spaces)

see screen 3
------------------------------------
To see if it is in want list..yes it appears at the top, and the link looks different

To look at seller store: click down then click on other items link

To see the shipping terms click on shipping, then click on get shipping rate
then click on back..and find the item again because it did not stick...and you got clicked out of the viewed item

Or click on the rest of the description and HOPE the seller did put the shipping info there. If not there..go to the above procedure.

Repeat for the next item, (if your memory is good, skip the verify the shipping terms, for the same seller)
--------------------------------------------------

screen 1

screen 2

screen 3

Thanks for listening.
rrr...