Do you find a touchscreen helpful when looking at stamps?

Maybe I am in the minority, being a topical collector. I find my way to a store, because they have 1 stamp I want. I then browse the entire store, with any luck, trying to eliminate stuff I don't want in the search field (-wwf -pope -diana), nevertheless I have gotten wrist pain.

Comments

• 4 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Maybe I am in the minority, being a topical collector. I find my way to a store, because they have 1 stamp I want. I then browse the entire store, with any luck, trying to eliminate stuff I don't want in the search field (-wwf -pope -diana), nevertheless I have gotten wrist pain.
  • Topical collectors have a keen eye....ah....I use my touch screen three or four times a day..I like it
  • Just realized I zoom in on my screen way more than I thought; it brings out the finer details like you wouldn't believe..I wonder how many Flyspeckers have moved their hands away from their face with one eye closed and attached that HDMI CABLE to the 60" tv screen?? Well I have and it's COOL!!!!!!!!!!!
  • I use my touch screen a lot! I collect varieties, and have found far more than I used to. Love it!