ImplementedFeedback integrated with invoicing for sellers

Sure would be great if there was an option to post feedback at Sold Orders invoicing. Would make it a one-step process instead of going to Feedback tab...

Comments

• 10 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Just noticed that on my feedback page where it say's member since wasn't carried over from BS.
  • This is now an additional option on the right hand side of each Order (for both Buyer > Purchases and Seller > Sold Orders).
  • Excellent Mark, hope this has some impact. Will you also be implementing reminder emails for feedback? I'm just confounded as to why feedback is hardly given by buyers here.
  • Happy New Years Mark

Great job on the feedback improvement. I just used it for the first time on a first time buyer from Canada.
  • edited January 2017 0 LikesVote Down
    Mark, I'm not seeing it against sold orders. Is this because I have already left feedback. Ie., It only shows for sale orders without feedback given? I would have expected it to show for all orders, with similar behaviour to the right hand buttons I'm shown in the attached image (gray icon and light blue = no feedback given button, green icon and dark blue = feedback given button).feedback
  • The "Leave Feedback" button will only show when you can leave feedback for an order. If you've already left feedback on the items within the order, through the Members Area or Feedback section, the button will no longer display.

In the future, we are planning on reminder notifications for certain actions, including leaving feedback.
  • Thanks Mark, that clarifies it.
  • That is awesome! Loving this new feature. Thank you! Great way to start the New Year.
  • Thanks, Mark! This makes a big difference.
  • Thanks for the change - saves a lot of clicks when mailing out an order.