SolvedNot receiving Hipstamp emails when bids are made on auction items or sales invoices created

edited January 2017 in Bugs 0 LikesVote Down
As of yesterday, I stopped receiving bid notifications on auction items and have not received any invoices showing sold items. I am receiving Paypal notices of payments made so I am able to keep track of sales that I have to ship. Anyone else having this problem?

Comments

• 6 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • It looks like you accidentally clicked on Report Spam on one of our emails yesterday, which is why you stopped receiving further emails. We've gone ahead and corrected this, but please ensure not to click on the Report Spam button as this will prevent you from receiving further emails.
  • Thanks
    I thought that I fixed that problem when it occurred but I guess I did not.
  • Mark

I'll keep an eye out on this issue as it seems to have occurred elsewhere and I am not sure that it might not be a problem with Yahoo email.
  • Mark
    I have no items in my spam folder or inbox but I see that a few bids have been increased on my auction items.
    Could there be some other problem?
    Are you referring to a "Report Spam" button on HipStamp?
    KW
  • I'm referring to the "Report Spam" button within your email client. Once you click that button, you will no longer receive any emails from us (they wouldn't be in your Spam folder). We've since reset this, to ensure we are sending emails to you again, but it looks like this was triggered again from your end. If you're not pressing the Report Spam button you may want to follow-up with your email provider, to see why it's being triggered.
  • Thanks.
    I'm guessing that it is a problem with Yahoo email since it is happening to emails from others.
    I'll contact them to see what is going on. Thanks for checking!
    Ken W.