Cant find this one

I can find many like it, and I have many versions in my collection, but I cannot for the life of me find this exact one. The banner at the bottom is solid. Most I see online have just lettering or a hollow banner. Any info greatly appreciated. 1531424385151

Comments

• 6 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Russia - SC#64 - Laid Paper or #83 - Wove Paper
  • Thank you Sir, wow do you have all these in your head or do you go to the books. Very impressed indeed and I greatly appreciate you helping put my longstanding questions to rest. More the come!
  • Travis, Jeri is a wealth of information. She's been a help to all. And if she's off line, someone else will pop in with your answer, so keep the questions coming.
  • As a note, it looks like the stamps are mounted in a photo album.

I see what looks like paper that the stamps are placed on so they aren't in direct contact with the "adhesive" which is very fortunate.

Photo albums are generally "stamp killers"........over time the adhesive migrates or cements the stamps down, in either case destroying the stamps.

If the stamps are to be left in the photo album, make sure there is paper between the stamp and the photo adhesive backing and that it is checked from time to time to make sure the adhesive isn't migrating to/through the paper.
  • Travis - It helps to be 102 :)
  • Thank y'all very much, and to Ms. Stathas, I sure thank you Ma'am. I am putting the stamps into a book atop wax paper. I will definitely keep a close eye on them Mr. Carmichael, great info, and thank you very much Ms. Hughes. Going thru my books now to find my next question.