Sale Price Not Showing On Customer's Invoice

I opened a ticket about this yesterday but have not heard back yet and I thought maybe someone else has experienced this already and knows the answer. I am running a 50% Discount sale for all orders over $5.00 - so looking at the items in my store you see the regular price. I have one buyer who is approved to pay me later and he selected over $40.00 worth of items but his invoice is showing the regular prices not the 50% Off discount prices. Does this have something to do with the Pay Later function ? I have had other sales since where the invoices reflect the correct sales prices. Obviously he does not want to pay the full price to me in PayPal when it should be the sale price. I am not sure how to get this fixed for him so he can pay the correct amount.. Anyone seen this before ? Thanks, Steve

Comments

• 2 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • If you've already sent in a Support Ticket, our team should look into this soon.

In the interim, if you have the buyer's PayPal email address, you can send them a custom invoice through PayPal for the correct amount: https://www.paypal.com/gi/webapps/mpp/requesting-payments and then once it's been paid for, you can manually mark it as paid on HipStamp.
  • I submitted a support ticket about this two months ago now - and I never did get a response back. I also see that I can not find a way to see a status of a support ticket - I guess there is no history of tickets that were submitted like I remember there used to be in the Bidstart Days. I am reluctant to run another sale in December like this - if I am going to run into the same problem - especially with the same buyer who buys from me on a regular basis.