Using HipStamp Website

I find using the HipStamp website somewhat puzzling on occasion. I'm never quite sure what I'm doing and don't always trust the results. I'm going to ask questions here hoping for understandable answers. First question: how do I get a display of all the stamps I've got on order?

Comments

• 16 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Go to Members Area / Buying / Purchases
  • John, you are not alone. There is much that is not intuitive about this site.
  • To Ted Tyszka:
    It doesn't work for me. When I enter Members Area/Buying/Purchases and search by country I get Zero Invoices. How do I find whatever purchase I'm looking for?
  • try this members area - buying - purchases; This will give you a list of all invoices. If you want listing by country select listings and then sort - by country.

John
  • Second website question:
    How do I get back to the HipStamp Buying page from the Forums page?
  • To Liberty Stamp Shop, Inc
    Thanks, that's what I've been doing but sometimes I still get zero invoices or at least no invoice for the choice I would have sworn I had ordered. Maybe I'm just plain wrong and never really ordered what I thought I did.
  • clicking on the hipstamp logo at top of page will get you back to home page

John
  • Thank you, Liberty, that is slick but hardly obvious!!
  • As a cantankerous senior, I will say that many things today have gone to graphics that supposedly a 4 year old can figure out, while many of us have been conditioned to look for things like "Take me to Hipstamps homepage" , i.e it is spelled out and not a graphic symbol that half senile seniors like me may or may not figure out. I am still trying to figure out some symbols on my "smart" phone after having it for over a year.
  • HI JOHN , I ALSO HAVE PROBLEMS NAVIGATING THIS SITE. THE RESPONSE FROM DENNIS JORGENSON IS RIGHT. WHAT I DO IS SAVE THE PAGES I WANT TO MY FAVORITES LIST. THIS MAKES GETTING BACK TO THE PAGES YOU WANT REALLY SIMPLE. I USE IT EVERY DAY LIKE THAT. FRED (STAYEL333)
  • Dennis Jorgensen: Another symptom (and abettor) of the decline of literacy. (And when I first wrote this I misspelled "abettor" as "abetter", proving my own point.)
  • As for searching for a particular listing from a past purchase, the system is still a work in progress. It is not reliable in searching for individual listings. If you don't find the stamp you are looking for using the listings search, go to your past invoices page, and do a "Find in page" search (Ctrl-F) for the stamp number you're looking for.
  • I'm with ya Dennis. It's like the new math ....so very simple, that only a child can do it.
  • To Fred Mathis:
    Where is "My Favorites List?"
    To Ted Tyszka:
    Where is the "past Invoices page?"
  • JOHN , THE FAVORITES LIST ON WINDOWS. GET ON THE PAGE YOU WANT CLICK THE STAR ON THE TOP RIGHT. AND ADD IT TO YOUR FAVORITES LIST. WHEN YOU GO ONLINE CLICK THE STAR WITH THE 3 LINES AND IT WILL SHOW YOU YOUR FAVORITES LIST CLICK ON THE PAGE & IT WILL GO TO THE LOGIN PAGE & THEN RIGHT TO THE PAGE YOU SAVED. EASY PIZZI. FRED
  • "Where is the "past Invoices page?"

Members area / Buying / Purchases / Orders

Image1