Printing invoices

edited August 2019 in Questions 0 LikesVote Down
Can anyone please tell me how to print an invoice?

Comments

• 16 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Finally figured it out.
  • edited August 2019 0 LikesVote Down
    Who thought this was an improvement? I most certainly don't!
  • Not sure where the problem is, Wayne. It's just two clicks to print an invoice. As far as I know, it hasn't changed any.
  • It used to be two clicks. Now I have to type in the invoice number and then I get to the two clicks. What is with that.
    Michael, please explain to me how you see your sold items. Maybe I am doing something wrong since it sure looks different than it did.
  • I go to the Members Area, Selling, Orders. My sales appear, and if I want to print/reprint an invoice, I simply click on Print Invoice, then click on Print.
    Michael. That is what I used to do. Now I have to type in the invoice number and THEN i get a chance to print the invoice. Or leave feedback or contact the buyer or mark as shipped. This all changed while I was trying to catch up on multiple sales following a vacation. Should have made it an extended vacation but then nothing sells. I nearly always sell more while vacationing than any other time.
  • Wayne, I just printed an invoice with the usual procedure that Michael described. I've never seen a page where I would need to enter an invoice number to print the invoice.

Tom
  • This link is what I now get when I look at sales:https://www.hipstamp.com/members/selling/sales
    Then if I type in the invoice number I get the screen I used to see. And do the functions I used to do.
    Wayne the link doesn't show what you see. It is keyed to the user. Anyway, I see the print invoice option the same as always.

Tom, the option to enter an invoice number (or other identifying information related to a sale) is located at the top of the screen above all the orders. The Print Invoice option is on the right side of the screen alongside each order.
  • My screen was zoomed way in.
  • edited August 2019 1 LikesVote Down
    Teaching old dogs any tricks is hard.
  • In case this is helpful to anyone, I've always used this link to get to completed sales, where you can print an invoice, mark an order as shipped, or contact the buyer.

https://www.hipstamp.com/members/invoices/browse/filter/sold
    Thanks, Michael. I see that invoice box now. I never noticed it and have no need to use it. Since I'm not a volume seller and rarely have more than a couple of sales on any given day, it's easy for me to find each order on that page.
  • Tom, it comes in handy when someone sends you a message concerning a purchase and they only reference the invoice number. It saves you from needing to scroll though your orders to find what your customer last purchased that was the basis of their message.