Hipstamp Have deleted my Store & Listings

So my linked visa card expired the 1st. Feb 2020. I updated it today but hipstamp have deleted my store and all it's listing. I'm not happy as I sell about 2% on this site to what I sell on ebay. Talk about discouraging customers! What a shower they are..............it their loss!

Comments

• 3 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • edited February 2020 0 LikesVote Down
    If you contact them, I'm sure they can reinstate the store to what it was before.

Having said this, if everything you have is ebay synched, once your store is reinstated it should automagically repopulate...
  • edited February 2020 2 LikesVote Down
    Hi Tania,

When a Seller's credit card on file with us is expired, we display a larger banner in their account, that their account is pending suspension, and then send out a series of emails over the next few weeks to give the Seller time to update their credit card first. If the Seller does not update their credit card then their entire account with us is suspended (we don't close the store, but a Seller's store is automatically closed when their account is suspended).

In your specific case, I can confirm that we did not suspend your account, and it was not suspended at any time. It is possible that when you updated your credit card on file, you may have inadvertently closed your store. However, it appears that you've since reopened your store with us, and your listings are back up. I've also gone ahead and credited you 1 month of your Store Subscription since closing a store, and re-opending it would result in an additional charge.
  • THANKS............... It was not weeks but a couple of days my account/store was suspended. I looked and found 3 or 4 Hipstamp messages in my email. One was offering 3 months waived subscription if I stayed and re-opened my store?

My store is up and running again now.
    https://www.hipstamp.com/store/stampsfirst-day-covers-and-curios