eBay import questions

I have sold on eBay for 20 years. If I import from eBay but then end on eBay is there a away to have them not end here?
Would syncing with eBay to import and then ending the syncing work?

Is there a way to import turbolister files here including the associated pictures?

Comments

• 11 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • If you mean when an ebay item sells, then no you cannot have it not end here, as that is the point: they are the same item, and if it sells there, it ends here. If you want to end an item on ebay, but not here, you must first turn off the sync, and then turn it back on afterward.
  • "If you want to end an item on ebay, but not here, you must first turn off the sync, and then turn it back on afterward."

But will turning it back on then end the ones that are no longer on eBay.

I have stock that I rotate on eBay where I keep 1000 items up on eBay.ca and 1000 on eay.com. I'd like to end say 500 of the eBay.com ones to put up others but keep them up here as they are not sold.

Also will the system here import and handle both eBay.ca and eBay.com listings which are respectively in Canadian and U.S. dollars.
  • I sell A LOT on eBay and synced when I started selling here.
    There were so many glitches and issues, that I stopped syncing altogether.
    I use inkfrog to list on eBay and you can export listings from there and create bulk import files for hip.
    50 at a time. A few copy and paste actions into the proper file format and you are golden!
    I manually delete sells on each other site and my own web site.
    My own web site and hip are super slow compared to eBay, so if you do it daily there will hardly ever any over selling happening.
  • I figured sales here would be slower. Is there a way to export from turbolister files to hip?

Can I import with sync and then shut it off si items stay up if I end the ones on eBay?

Also will the system here import and handle both eBay.ca and eBay.com listings which are respectively in Canadian and U.S. dollars. Does it convert C$ to USD at appropriate rates?
  • Hello!! Just joined, opened my store and enabled eBay sync. How long til my items on eBay show up on Hip? I have a mix of stamps and coins and Fixed price and auctions. I know the coins won’t sync (obviously) but why are my stamps not syncing?? Thanks
  • Do hipstamp and hippostcard require seperate subscriptions?
  • J. Reeves - Sometimes it takes quite a while. Give it more time and then if nothing happens, open up a ticket ('contact us' button bottom of page).

Robert Fleming - Yes.
  • Thanks for the info.

Also will the system here import and handle both eBay.ca and eBay.com listings which are respectively in Canadian and U.S. dollars. Does it convert C$ to USD at appropriate rates?
  • edited March 2020 2 LikesVote Down
    - If you are using our Ebay Sync feature, and you want to keep specific items here that have ended on ebay, you should not turn off the Ebay Sync feature. Instead, once the items in questions on ebay end, which will also end them on HipStamp, simply go to the Members Area > Selling > Listings > Closed Listings section, and you can then relist those items in bulk. Just make sure to check off the "Break External Sync" checkbox when relisting. This will allow you to relist the items in question, and they will no longer be in sync with ebay. If you need any further assistance in this regard, please click on the Contact Us link in the footer of any page on HipStamp.

- Yes, items from both ebay.ca and ebay.com would be imported, in CAD and USD.

- We have hundreds of sellers who use our Ebay Sync feature, and since launching this feature on HipStamp in 2016, we have never had a single significant glitch or issue. Additionally, the majority of our Top 20 Sellers, each of whom sell over $20,000 per month with us, also sell on ebay, and sell around the same amount with us, or more, compared to ebay.

- Only items in the stamp category on HipStamp will be imported using our Ebay Sync feature, and only fixed price listngs (you can't run an auction simulltaneously on two different sites, as you woud have two different winners). J. - it does not appear that you have any stamp listings on ebay which are not auctions, so there would be no listings for us to import.

- HipStamp and HipPostcard are two entirely separate websites.
  • Thanks for the nice clear info. I will be attending to this in the coming days.

Does Gipstamp import the shipping charges too?
  • . . . our Top 20 Sellers, each of whom sell over $20,000 per month with us . . .

WOW!!