How do I change my store image?

I just reinstated my account after a long period of time but am unable to figure out how to change the image associated with my store. Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you.

Comments

• 13 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Darrin:
    Go to Members Area / Store / Store Setup
    Scroll down the page and you can set the store image and description
    Mike
  • Good to have you back, DL. You wanna use my Super-T logo? :smiley:
  • Hey Ted! You are all over the place. I have attempted selling on my FB page but that was not practical because FB made it so. I am going to try my hand again here.
  • Michael Almond: I did as you suggested and the image and description do not appear in the store set-up area. I had actually looked through this several times before I asked the question which is where I expected to be able to change it and it is not available for me to edit. I have enabled my account but I have not actually paid yet, is that why? I also noticed that it only allows me to pay via my Paypal account. It directs me to pay by credit card lower down on the page but that area is not accessible.
  • Disregard the payment question, I took care of that, however, I am still unable to see an area where to change my store image. It simply does not show up on the store setup page.
  • You don't see an area like this on your "Members Area/ STORE" page??
    logo
  • Dave Bennett: That is correct. I have everything up to Store Settings, Store name. There is no area to upload my logo or delete my logo. After store name there is an area to complete my address and payment settings which I have done and saved.
  • That's weird. ????
  • I just checked mine (I have a Basic subscription as well), and mine is laid out the same as Dave's. I have the address and payment settings below the Store Logo section.

I agree ... that seems a bit weird on first glance.

• If you have a Starter Store, a full directory listing is not included - so you do not have an option to upload a logo.
  • Mark Rosenberg: Thank you for letting me know. I re-enabled a subscription from 2017, am I not allowed to change my image after re-enabling even if a starter store? What is the reason for this?
  • Tania Radley: Lol. Of course, what else. If I actually end up selling anything and making enough money to pay for the upgraded monthly charge of moving to up to even the basic plan perhaps I will be able to change my image so it is consistent with my FB vlog. It would have been nice to market myself consistently across media platforms.

Let's call this resolved at this point.

Thank you for all the input.