Origin Shipping Turnaround Time

Please tell me the Hipstamp policy for shipping time after a purchase - specifically the time the shipping company is supposed to have the item in their possession.
Once an item is marked as paid I think 3 business days is enough time for the seller to put the item in the mail and not just generate a label. What is the defined policy for a seller at Hipstamp?

Comments

• 6 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • As a seller, I always try to ship orders the same day if possible or the next USPS business day. Once the items are in transit to the buyer, however, it is largely out of my control as to the actual shipping time. As others have noted recently, USPS shipping times can vary widely depending on origin and destination. I would suggest that if you have concerns about shipping that you first contact the seller and failing that contact HS for further action.

From HipStamp Terms & Conditions below

General Seller Policies
    As a Seller, you're expected to:
    Ship items promptly once an order has been paid.
    Promptly resolve customer issues.
    Manage inventory and only sell items which are currently available.
    Respond to buyers' questions promptly.
    Be helpful, friendly, and professional throughout a transaction.
    Ensure that items delivered to buyers match the descriptions provided in the listing.
  • "Once an item is marked as paid I think 3 business days is enough time for the seller to put the item in the mail and not just generate a label."
    How do you know the item was not put in the mail ?
  • I know because my purchase has not been marked as shipped on the Hipstamp site.
    I am well aware that the mail is taking more time. This is delayed further when the shipping company does not get the item to be shipped right away. I will probably never know when the item is with the shipper without a tracking number. As I stated I think 3 business days to put it into the shipper's hand is the best practice.
    I have my answers thank you.
  • edited January 2021 3 LikesVote Down
    So you are not allowing the seller to be ill or have any problems at home/work that will not allow the seller to get to his/her stamp business? I do work a full time retail job and it is very hard some days for me to have a grueling day at work with all the peed off people with the pandemic to come home and face the computer. Please, please, please, give that seller the benefit of a couple of days to properly put your order together to be mailed out.

I know it is very hard for us to have to wait longer than a week for something we've ordered. But with what has happened in the world today, we have to have patient. And that is said from someone who doesn't do "wait" very well.
  • edited January 2021 1 LikesVote Down
    I had an order that took 4 months and it was worth the wait.But, of course, it was quite maddening! And they call it Postal "service"!
  • Maybe a little note to the seller, would give all the answers you want