ALL MY STAMPS ARE MISSING! From my store?????? MARK!!!!!!!!!! HELP!!!!!!!!

edited January 2021 in Questions 1 LikesVote Down
Deleted credit card on file with HIPSTAMP due to phishing attempts-
Now, all of listings are gone! Had a root canel done today. Lovely. Come home to list some stamps
GONE! 2300 listings---

HELP!!!

BLUECOLLARWRENCH store

Comments

• 4 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Open up a ticket via the 'Contact Us' button at bottom of page.
  • edited January 2021 0 LikesVote Down
    If you delete your credit card on file with us, you'll be presented with a large warning message that if you delete your credit card - your store will be closed. You'll need to re-open your store from the Members Area > Store page, which will also prompt you to re-enter your credit card to open your store. Once you've done that, reach out to our Support team if you need help relisting your items (re-opening your store will not automatically relist your items).
  • Mark,
    Thanks but thats not correct-there is no message. You might want to have your 'engineers' configure for cell phones. I use my cell phone, tablet and laptop daily to check my store. You did see the part about DAILY right?
    ANNA has been the biggest help with this--
    My store has been restored and thank you
    but there is NO MESSAGE telling knuckling dragging mechanics like me to add another credit card-

I will sleep easy tonight--
    thanks everyone

• When you click the "Delete" button on the Credit Card page, the following message shows up:

Are you sure you want to delete your card? Any active subscriptions you have with us will be canceled. Additionally, if you have an outstanding account balance, it will first be debited from your card. If you are looking to simply update your existing card, or replace it with a new one, use the 'Update / Replace Card' option instead.

You're then presented with an option to continue or not. This is the same on the web, tablet or your phone.