Order Quantity Beyond 20 Request

Stamp order quantity maximum is set to 20.
I have customers that order beyond that amount and are forced to place multiple orders.
Please remove this order quantity restriction.

In the mean time, does anyone have a work around so customers don't have to make multiple orders?

Regards
Stamp Connections

Comments

• 5 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Everyday I get orders for over 20 items, just today I had an order for 58 items and a second one for 129! A while ago I received an order for 684 different stamps, it took me the whole week to fill it!
    You should take a look at your shipping adjustments, maybe its set at 20? I didn't know you could do that, but I think that its the only reason why you would have this problem.
    Maybe you could take a look at this: https://www.hipstamp.com/members/tools/resolutions

https://www.hipstamp.com/directmaildiscount
  • I can't find an option to set stamp order quantity maximums when setting up your store on HipStamp. I receive numerous orders daily exceeding 20 stamps, so something else must be going on with your store. Did you by chance transfer your listings from another site where such an option exists? If you problem persists, contact HipStamp directly for help.
  • I wonder if Christopher is referencing the maximum quantity that you can order from a single listing. I suspect most of us have had orders for more than 20 items per order but I don't remember any one trying to order more two or three of the same listing from me
  • I am the customer who wants to order more than 20 of the same stamp from Christopher. It is just a common U.S. stamp, but I need a large quantity (50 stamps). The drop down box beside that item only goes to 20. Aside from creating multiple orders, I don't see a way to do this. Not sure why HipStamp places a limit of 20. I would think it would allow you to order up to the number that is shown to be available.
  • I am referencing the maximum quantity of a single stamp. I think that if it was unlimited, the customer could order as many as they want of of the same stamp.