ImplementedPurchasing all listed in watching.

How can I purchase all items I have listed in my watch list? In bidstart I could just click and purchase all. Not in Hipstamp?

Comments

• 8 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • edited September 2016 0 LikesVote Down
    The first time I placed an order I had the items I was watching listed on my screen and there are check boxes next to each item, along with a check box at the top that highlights all of the check boxes at once, but then there does not appear to be a way to put these in the shopping cart. The only option I can find is DELETE. I had to go to each item individually, even though I had already looked at them and decided on purchasing them, then push the ADD to Shopping Cart button - one stamp/item at a time. Is there a bulk way of moving items? Thanks.
  • Outside of having imported the Items I'm Watching from bidStart - is this something you do often, as in watch items, and then add them to your shopping cart?
  • I'm not sure were on the same page :smile: Perhaps I'm not doing this correctly but this is something I would do for every order, that's why I'm stumped. Hopefully the screen shots below will help. For example, I'm watching 3139 open items. I can sort them so they are listed by seller and there are buttons next to them that can be manually checked one at a time or all 20 items on the page can be checked by clicking the Listing button at the top left (the last two pictures below). But the only option to do anything at that point is the DELETE button at the bottom (the third picture below). The only place I can find a button that says ADD TO CART is on the individual item itself. (second picture below). What makes me wonder if I'm doing this wrong is, I can't seem to list only one seller's items. I can see all 3139 open items, but when I type in the store ANTONIOS, it comes up blank (see first screen shot at the top). Thanks for you help.watching store name zero results
    watching individual item
    watching items checked delete button
    watching items checked
    watching screen all open items
  • Added the ability to filter by seller, and bulk add to cart.
  • There are a number of things I can't figure out how to do. I did have a very late short discussion with Mark last night but I don't think he understood where I was coming from, and he is, I'm sure, beyond busy, so, I'm looking for assistance. Now that my watch items have loaded from BS, I don't see a way to look for an item, or look for a seller. I have 3130 items I am watching (I know that's crazy but...). I can use the sort by command to sort them by seller but there are 157 pages. I cannot find a way to only look at one sellers items that I'm watching, or how to find all of the France stamps I'm watching from various dealers. There are no commands like that. If I type in the sellers name it comes up with 0 items. If I type in France, same thing. On BS you could immediately sort by closed (ended) items so I could remove items that I was watching that were sold to someone else. And I could sort by seller, country/Scott, price etc. I don't see any way to do this now. 2) If and when I find the items on a page that I am watching what are the check boxes next to them for? Shouldn't those do something - like say after checking them say, Add to CART?? I can't find a way to add more than one item to the cart so I placed my first order one item at a time. The only command on the page with the check boxes is DELETE at the bottom of the screen. 3) How can I list everything I'm watching and see it at once, or at least on less than 157 pages? I used to use "export to CSV" constantly on BS, but don't see any options at all on HS. I hope I don't sound like I'm complaining, I'm not. I would just like to know how to do these things. Thanks for any help anyone can give!!
  • Micky - Please see my comment above. We actually just added a search by Seller to the top of the Watch List page, so you can easily enter the Seller's Username in the box at the top of the page to filter by Seller.

The previous box you entered the Seller's Username into was only to search by Listing Title or ID. Which is where you could enter "France" into to filter by all France items. Enter the Seller's Username into the new box we added "Seller's Username". We also added the "Add to Cart" button you're referring to - it's all there now.

We don't offer a way to export your Watch List at this time.
  • My apologies, I should look before I comment. I do see the Add to Cart button now. Sorry. I'm still confused as all get out, but I will play around with this some more. It looks like everything except the "export to" option should be working, so I'll try it. Thanks and thank you for answering so quickly.
  • IT WORKS! Now I'm a happy camper.