If You Hate Fun Silly Chatter, Skip This Thread

edited April 2021 in Chatter 8 LikesVote Down
Ron Lenke, I just got a HipMail saying you have 60 Commonwealth Stamps - Just for Me. Please check your past sales to me, to find the address to send them.

Thank you.

Comments

• 1416 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Ted, hate to disagree with you but those were for me and Ron already sent them.
  • I knew that would happen. :neutral:
  • Ron promised me a Penny!
  • edited April 2021 4 LikesVote Down
    Wow - Ron always did like you better Luree :)
  • I got an email from HipStamp the other day. The subject line was, "Interested in beaver?" But it was about Canadian stamps.
  • I have contemplated a response to your post John and have decided not to ask the obvious question. Instead, I will ask if you are indeed interested in Canadian stamps? LOL!
  • Thanks for asking, Greg.
    Yes indeed, I am interested in Canadian stamps. I am looking for a nice used example of Canada #4 with four margins.
  • Where in the world is Ron?
  • "Where in the world is Ron?"

I believe I heard that he is dating Carmen Sandiego. They are off somewhere in the world avoiding Waldo.
  • Hoo boy!!!!
  • Apropos another thread: "Still get notifications of re-listing of items on my watch list long after removing them"

I have a similar problem in my fantasy baseball team. I dropped a player weeks ago, but still get notifications saying "X is starting for the Y's today, but is not in your lineup."

Duh, no kidding. :)
  • I leave you guys alone for 3 weeks and see what happens. Would you believe I went to Wisconsin to record the hatching of the 17 year cicadas? Neither would I. Anyway, Ted your stamps were mailed to a forwarding service in Nigeria. I glued the items to the outside of a large envelop to save 1st class parcel postage. You should receive them shortly with an inheritance deal you can't refuse. Oh oh Jeri, I seem to get you and Ted confused. Originally I mistakenly sent them to the White House thinking the GBs were meant for George Bush, but upon return all I got was a "com'mon man" reply. Luree, I have your penny and am just awaiting the 55c postage from you. Here it is: il_794xN.2156420696_4ngw
  • And please don't ask me to explain the connection of Carmen and the Canadian image.
  • LOL, welcome back.
  • No problem, Ron. I thought maybe you sent them to my village Σταθάς. Glad you're back
  • Ahh, the earth is back on its axis again. Welcome back Ron.
  • Hi Ron, John had us all thinking you were off somewhere studying beavers.
  • Well....hmmmm....
  • edited May 2021 4 LikesVote Down
    I have mixed feelings about animals (I know, I know - don't say it) because when I was young and first got on a horse, I was both nervous and excited until the horse started running and galloping so fast that I was sure I would fall off. I believe I might have unless the store clerk had come and unplugged the darn thing.
  • I have a similar feeling toward cars. I once locked my keys inside, and I was in quite a panic. I thought I would never get my wife out.
  • I went to a therapist, once, and told him that ever since my wife's birthday she's been mad and hasn't spoken to me. The therapist said, "Maybe it's because you didn't buy her flowers." I told him, "To be honest, I didn't know she sold flowers."
  • One day I came home from work early and I see this naked guy running down my street so I pulled up to next him and yelled "Hey, Buddy, why are you doing that?"
    And he said "Because you came home early!"
  • drum roll, rim shot, next!
  • George...I swear, I didn't know that was your house. I thought it was Ted's!!!!! But the real reason I was running is because Mouse saw me and thought I was going to play chase with him. Oh, and you're out of coffee. Mwhaaaahahahaha!!!!! I yell as I run away!!! MOUSE!!!!!!! OWWWW!!!!

And thanks for being my getaway driver Ron! I really appreciate the lift!

Just kidding.....:{)
  • It's good to see the lighter side of you guys. Ok, true story- While driving past a church in rural Wisconsin last week, I did a double take when reading their lawn sign saying "Free pancakes for first responders".....clever ;-)
  • That's a good one eh.

"Commas are important.... No more tequila! or...No, more tequila!" I have an advanced degree in Punctuation. Did my dissertation on uncommon but important usages of commas. Published in the New England Journal of Punctuation (NEJP).
  • Koala: Eats shoots and leaves.
    Bad dining customer: Eats, shoots, and leaves.
  • Mic drop!!! Hahahaha~