I inserted items and they dissappeared now

I was offering some bulgarien issues since 1 hour. suddenly the page did not still react and when i clicked on actualisation all bulgarian issues where not still in my shop ... i miss 40 - 50 items now !!

Comments

• 4 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • We are currently experiencing an issue with search results, in which select listings are not currently being displayed. Our team is working to resolve this issue.

- I guess this explains why i have this problems ....
  • Why can't Hip Stamp issue an announcement telling us:

1. What happened and how it happened
    2. What they are doing to resolve the issue
    3 When they expect the site to be fully operational
  • They have posted the following message which you see when you click on members area.

We are currently experiencing an issue with search results, in which select listings are not currently being displayed. Our team is working to resolve this issue.

Unlike the electric or phone company, they haven't provided you a "time of restoration" which the preceding companies either set to far out, or if the don't meet the "deadline" , they simply extend it.

In my opinion, details as to what happened and what they are doing to fix it are irrelevant.
  • Hi All, As many of you have seen, HipStamp is currently experiencing an issue with search results in which select listings are not currently being displayed. While many listings have been resolved, a few may still be outstanding. Our team is working diligently to resolve this issue fully as soon as possible, and I'll continue to update here as we get updates. Thank you!