Images are TOO small

edited May 2021 in Chatter 1 LikesVote Down
Images are too small

AND

"Continue Shopping" no longer appears after I select an item.

Comments

• 12 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • I agree with Colin. Recently, every item I open only shows thumbnail size images and clicking on them does nothing. I must have missed the memo. What happened? Or, what am I doing wrong?

Capture
  • The same is true for me, too. Like the problem with the 'print' function on the invoice page, it seems to be a problem of something not updated for Google Chrome (in my case, for a laptop on Win 7).

I can view larger images (and print invoices) using another browser, but I don't ordinarily use other browsers. I'm 100% on Chrome, and I believe it is the mostly widely used browser on the Windows platform, so this problem really should be addressed (at least after recovering from the errors that started this weekend).
  • I also use Chrome and currently have no problem seeing a large image of the listing shown above. Has this problem been corrected since your post or are you still only seeing a small image?
  • edited May 2021 0 LikesVote Down
    I'm still only seeing small images. I've rebooted several times over the past few days as well. But clearly, other people have been reporting this problem, too, so I don't think it's something unique to me.

Here is my current version:
    Google Chrome is up to date
    Version 90.0.4430.93 (Official Build) (64-bit)
  • Sorry I don't know what version I'm running. It was installed by my son in 2017 and runs on my desktop with Win 10 home version 2004. The last update on my computer to Chrome was on 4/26/21.
  • Chrome is working fine on both my Wn10 and Mac. No idea on updates
  • Sometimes browsers get so full of stuff that they trip all over themselves. You might want to try to "Clear the Cache". in Chrome. To do it click on the 3 vertical dots in the upper right hand corner (right under the X). Click on settings near the bottom of the list. Then on Privacy and Security in the left hand menu. Once there click on "Clear Browsing Data". Make sure the time range is set to "All Time" and then click on the top 4 items. If you have set any web sites to "Remember Me" you may want to uncheck "Cookies and other site data" otherwise you will have the enter your username and password on those sites the first time you go to them. When you are sure you have all the correct items checked, click on "Clear Data" at the bottom. When it is done, restart Chrome and see if that helped.
  • edited May 2021 1 LikesVote Down
    I've discovered the cause of my problem. I'm running both AdBlock and Ghostery on Chrome. Turning off Ghostery has no impact but turning off AdBlock lets me view the images as normal. The recent update to AdBlock's software was the likely trigger..
  • Steve, you have correctly identified the cause of my problems as well. Turning AdBlock off on the pertinent HipStamp pages allows me both to see the larger invoices and print my sales invoices.

Thanks very much for your diagnosis! Well done!
  • Often, just right click on the image, open image in new tab then control plus sign to enlarge.
  • I have been using Fire Fox for years and have had no problems. Chrome is run by Google and I do not trust Google at all. They are probably sending the the code work to India where they are cheaply paid and do not test everything in the sand box like they used to do only to save money.