recommendations to Hip Stamp

Just wondering if there is an accepted process for giving suggestions to Hip Stamp for improving their website?

Comments

• 7 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • You're pretty much using it. Staff will occasionally respond to suggestions on the message board (scroll down for categories/subjects). Alternatively, you could use the 'Contact Us' button at the bottom of the page to speak with staff directly.
    Note also that many of the suggestions made previously, regardless of how popular, have fallen upon deaf ears...
  • sorry to hear that they are not listening to their customers, not the best business model.

• images-4
    Evolution of this (Hip)stamp site .....will Mark keep progressing?
  • Oh,,,,, man!!!!!
  • Here at HipStamp, customer feedback is a critical part of our success to date. On our terms page, under Forum Policies, we note the following with regard to where to provide your feedback, and how we use your feedback. Keep in mind that we have over 100,000 members, and our forums are just one of many ways that we collect feedback:

FEATURE REQUESTS
    This is a place to share your ideas on how to improve the Hip eCommerce websites. Before creating a new post, please review the existing posts to ensure you are not creating a duplicate feature request. While necroposting guidelines still apply, feel free to vote for any existing feature requests you find - no matter the age of the original post! This can be done by clicking on the like / vote button of the topic.

A further note on Feature Requests, and how we listen to your feature requests:

We're always excited to hear about ways in which our members currently use HipStamp, and it's awesome to see all of the product feedback and feature requests our members are sharing right here in our forums. First and foremost, please know that we see your feedback and we are taking it into account. While we cannot make any guarantees on specific feedback and requests, we're continuously reviewing your comments and posts here.

Here's how it works:

The feedback we collect from the forums is integrated internally with our product development and customer feedback process. We capture your feedback from the forums, then aggregate it and cross-reference it with the feedback our teams collect from the thousands of members we communicate with each month. Then we prioritize all requests against many factors including company vision, business needs/impact, and so on. We do not share a product roadmap because we are unable to promise a timeline and we want to ensure that the features and updates we release are as well made as possible. We wouldn't want to release a sub-par feature just to meet a deadline, and often our priorities change based on continuous information we're collecting. So, while we can't promise a timeline or that every piece of feedback will be implemented, we can promise that we take your feedback seriously and we are considering it alongside other customer feedback.
  • Thank you Mark - I did send to contact emails this week, and am hoping to receive a response.
  • Please find an alternate payment processing than PayPal. They have been a terrible pain. still holding $600 + in one of my accounts for six months to penalize me for something but they refuse to say why. I'm sure they are covering up for an error they made. Now they are holding $280 from a sale I made on HipStamp in spite of the fact that the have the USPS tracking number showing the package was delivered. PayPal is a disgrace.