New listing form versus "Classic Listing" views

2»

Comments

• The IT idiots on here are worse than the Hindu people that eBay has.
    At least they know how to program.
    I have asked for the block bidder thing also.
    I can not list anything and I have thousands and thousands of items to list.
  • Totally, you got it Frederick! What they should have focused on over the past MANY years is to increase / expand / correct their Topic Categories! These really require a overhaul! Like how do YOU list a stamp that is focused on EDUCATION? I personally use SCIENCE, which is real stupid half the time.

Michael & Andrea
    LickinGoodStamps!
  • Any one going to the APS show in Chicago next week make sure you stop by the HipStamp booth and make sure you tell them about this piece of crap they are foisting on to all of the sellers.

Another thing anyone can do is leave a comment on U-tube where they interview Rosenberg.
  • The other question is where is Rosenberg on this? His silence on this is deafening. Mark , you can't possibly think this new setup is a good idea. They should fire the incompetent idiot or idiots who conjured this up. I guess there is no accountability at HIP. At least give us the choice of which listing page we want to use.
  • edited August 2021 6 LikesVote Down
    Just tried it today..If you dont click on the buttons at the bottom of the page, you wasted your time.
    Another thing, you cant move the photos around, they are in order of selection.. Sorry, this new listing thing...SUCKS!!!!!
  • The whole kicker is that when you went to edit something it was basically the same as a listing form but on a single page.
    Very simple to just make a listing form from that and add a tag at the bottom to take you to the final summary page.
    These people are really stupid.
  • A new "Improvement" When you want to revise a listing, and everything seem OK except a little adjustment in the Description section, if you click on/in the box the whole page goes back up, so you have to scroll down again the page. And of course if you touch the Pricing, you again have to scroll down. And in case you want to check the quantity you have again need to scroll down at the bottom of the page. My mouse is going to have lots of mileage with this new "Improved" system.
    The great explanation is that now all is on one page so its faster....except you have to scroll all over the place. Plus the fact that can't see a complete image of what you have listed unless you load the page and go back to the listing to see how things look. Great improvement!
  • edited August 2021 1 LikesVote Down
    Oui, Jacques, c'est quelque chose de clunky.
  • Doug,

You mean:

C’est un tas de ferraille
  • edited August 2021 0 LikesVote Down
    Or just Cease and desist. I've heard that more than a few times. If we ever adopt the Chinese social credit system, I'm in trouble.
  • TURTLE EGG*#%!
    I yield the floor. But for a moment, the whole Hipstamp forum board was mine, all mine!
  • But alas the grandeur is fleeting. Going for the ice cream
  • Rocky Road for me, please.
    make that two .....or anything else with nuts in it