Free Stamps for Kids

I have been selling stamps online since the late 90's. I am currently cleaning out some old albums and will sell some material, but will have many pages of low cat items that I do not have time to fool with. These for the most part will be from the classic era and on into the 70's. They will mostly be page mounted (hinged) mint & used.

I would like to get in contact with one or more people who run stamp clubs for kids. I will from time to time ship album pages to them for the kids to enjoy and learn from. Grades will of course vary, but most will grad FVF to VF/EF. These stamps are not junk, they are just low CV. They should be great for kids getting started.

There are many stamps here and I will save up and ship 10 to 20 page or so as I complete going over them. I will cover the shipping cost. Anyone interested can reach me via Hipstamp messaging.

thanks,
Pete James
Awardmasters

Comments

• 50 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Pete,
    Please give consideration to the group 'Stamps for the Wounded', it is co-sponsored by the Lions Club International in Falls Church, VA. Donated items go to U.S. military vets who sustained injuries that limit the blessings of mobility we take for granted. You can find then online with a simple Google search. Thank you for your time. Dan
  • Thank you Pete and Dan.
    Donations should be sent by U.S. Postal Service to:

Stamps for the Wounded
    P.O. Box 297
    Dunn Loring VA 22027-0297

SFTW is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization and all donations are tax deductible. All donations received by SFTW will be acknowledged.
  • Thank You for that John.. A most outstanding philatelic gentleman, Mr. John Hotchner long time former editor of Linns Stamp News is an administrator. He used to hand write & sign the Thank-You notes I have received.
  • Thanks for the information, I will add them to my list.
    Pete James
  • Glad I saw this today. I am always looking for places I can donate and send excess stamps that I have. I sell here on Hipstamp and one other site but I have so many extras that are just not worth even the effort to sell since they are so common and numerous. I will send a donation to this organization soon.. Steve
  • edited August 2021 2 LikesVote Down
    Hi! My name is Exodus Richter and I am 12 years old. I collect US stamps British commonwealth, Seychelles and North Borneo. I also do topical collecting like military and animal stamps. I saw this page and I thought I'd tell you I am a kid. I even run my own YouTube channel about stamps named I'll Be Stamped! :
    Anyways if you want to send me some stamps I would love that! Thanks!

My address:
    Exodus Etienne Richter (I'll Be Stamped!)
    701 West Olive Ave.
    Redlands, California 92373
    U.S.A.
    You could also say this is a grab bag for you to unbox on your channel. I might not be able to unbox your grab bag on one of my videos but I will definitely give you shoutout on my channel!
  • Welcome Exodus. Ted the Talking Stamp Collector here. Good to see you. If you've got some viola jokes, Greg Doll is collecting them on another thread, :wink:
  • And, don't worry, there are some here who think the rest of us are kids, too (or juvenile delinquents).
  • Exodus! Don't leave us! Hope you have a big mailbox! Ted has a paper grocery sack full of C3a's that he's not using right now.

Just kidding, he only has two of those rascals but their certs are written in chartreuse crayon. Caveat emptor!

Welcome to the group!

• I was no longer a Juvenile when I became a delinquent.
  • edited August 2021 1 LikesVote Down
    1-8-7-7 stamps for Kids, donate your stamps today. Hey it makes more sense than donating cars for kids because they can't drive anyway.
  • Andrew can you please expound a little bit more on 1877 stamps for kids I can't seem to make heads or tails of it and I'm interested
  • Just a little humor, it was a common jingle they play on the radio
    https://www.kars4kids.org/

Donating stamps is always an awesome thing to do but you have to be careful they find the right interested hands instead of the dumpster.
  • I love the fun and jokes. Hi Ted! (And Greg Doll!) And actually everyone!! Wait are you kidding. Ted send the C3as right over here! Ill gladly sell them and earn millions while you guys watch in horror!

Anyways hi lol!!!
  • And Ted -- awesome last name!! Also Ted -- wanna be pen pals?
  • You silver-tongued devil. Of course. And you will be the first to get my new home address for the house my wife and I are moving into. I’ll send it via private message, cuz I don’t want to get any junk mail from Ron or Greg. LOL
  • What, this stuff?

OB-PZ529_junkma_G_20111006070316

psst Exodus, I've got some killer North Borneo stamps that'll knock your socks off if you kinda whisper Ted's new address to
    me and Greg
  • Sorry, Ron. As his agent, I can tell you he's only accepting C3a's right now.
  • I've heard it said that only certain Post Offices released the original C3s ....later to be designated as C3POs
  • Hmm what shall I do Ted?
  • Tell you what, Mr X, I'll whisper Ron's address to you and you can send him all the junk mail that comes to your house.
  • And I promise to remove any attached stamps and send them back to you. And additionally, just think of how many stamps this could generate if I could sign Ted up for a bunch of free offers.....one little address, just sayin'
  • What should I do Ted???

Give your address for some North Borneo stamps???????
  • How about we three call a truce, make jokes, get you some stamps, and let Ted take you under his wing?
  • Sounds mighty god to me!
  • Any one of you guys got Hardy Boy books?

• I sense a young enterpriser here, heh heh. Are we being worked? You will fit in quite nicely here Exodus. I'll send some stamps out shortly.
  • Oh thanks dude! What does "Are We Being Worked" mean?

Yes I am sure I will fit in nicely lol
  • It means, "Are we being influenced by this YouTube influencer?" :smiley:

And, yeah, I've got some Hardy Boys. Comin' your way.