Free Stamps for Kids

2»

Comments

• Oh ok!

Oh seriously Ted! Thank you so much!!!
  • You're welcome.
  • When I was young, the family next door had a complete run of the Happy Holisters. That was so long ago...
  • Oh cool! i looked it up and they are mystery stories too!
  • Are you still giving away stamps cause I am interested in stamp since I was 13, and I am looking for US stamps and British stamp.
  • Hello kind folks I am fairly new to the stamp collecting hobby and words can even begin to describe how excited I am just so much history and information on every single stamp and origin not to mention how cool so many look, any who if yall giving away stamps you don't want or need after you help other's of course I'd appreciate any donations used/mint, US/Global, Duplicates, etc my favorites are Presidential, War History, year Series, Commemoratives, good graphics, good color/combo along those lines....I'm a eager new collector ready to go full board chew chew :)
  • Private message me if you need my address for donations and I'd be happy to pay it forward as this stamp community reminds me a lot of Mister Roger's Hello friendly neighbor may you be blessed forever & a day!
  • Hope you guys stick around and maybe even start your own forum. Exodus, you have some stamps on their way. I'm going out of town again shortly. Will see how things are upon returning.
  • Ron, are you allowed to travel again? I thought you were on parole? :smiley:
  • GPS Ankle Collar.
  • Oh yeah!!! Do they have GPS in Wisconsin though?
  • GPS = Great Packer Spirit.
  • Anyone got any good old revenue stamps they wanna part with country origin don't matter & or Air Mail/land mail oh lord this hobby wish I started years sooner gotta admit it's more of a addiction then I'd ever thought possible shout out to all you stampers keep the passion alive never knew how big n wide spread this was until this year learning as I go and P.s. less tape on packaging would be splendid its my only Hassel lol and I appreciate the do not bend label's :)
  • Can't explain the seductive lure of Wisconsin farmland; the puffy white clouds, the cornfields, the wheat fields .....the cow paddies!
  • And the Cheese! Hey George is mouse around here.
  • Mouse saw Ron's post and is now rummaging thru the fridge looking for the Cheddar...
  • anyone got this: British commonwealth, old African, U.S.A., Seychelles, North Borneo, old Hawaiian military and animal themed and anything old. You can really give me anything but thst is what i collect
  • Thanks Ron I’ll tell you when I get it!
  • Exodus, you certainly have an unusual range of what you collect ....especially for a guy your age. It's refreshing to have you in our forums as most of us can relate to our earlier days of collecting and the enthusiasm generated. I'm just down the coast in a suburb of San Diego .....but don't hold that against me.
  • Oh that is really cool! I am in Culver City but very soon Redlands! The "You can really give me anything but thst is what i collect" part was an accident. I didn't mean to say that at all! I was copying something from when I was telling some person something!