Contact us ...can't contact!

Is this another "improvement"? When trying to contact Hip, all I can get is the Question and Answers section and of course I can't find the question/answer, so finally I click on "Contact us" and the whole thing starts again. In other words, you can't contact anybody!
Starting to be really turned off with all those improvements.

Comments

• 11 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Hit the "need Help" button and the last option is "Send us a message"
  • I tried to contact hipstamp for help several months ago before all the current confusion. And I experienced the same problem. I just followed Michael's instructions and somehow I did get to a need more help link. But this is a very convoluted process compared to the way it was in the good old days
  • Thanks Michael I'll try that...it would have made more sense that "Contact Us" is to contact and "Help" to answer common questions and not the other way around.
  • Well I tried Michael suggestion and its EXACTLY the same. NO HELP!
  • edited September 2021 0 LikesVote Down
    Did you get a confirmation email that your request has been sent? Has always worked fine for me in the past. I am using Google Chrome on a Window 10 PC
    Last resort you can email to support@hipecommerce.com for help
  • Why they don't just add a link to Hipecommerce is beyond me - I wasted two hours one day before I figured out how to contact them. This is the hardest site to find anything I have ever used - maybe OK for twenty somethings but brutal for us old timers.
  • You can always try via e-mail.....support@hipecommerce.com.....but even that method has been 'hit or miss' lately.
  • I hope one of these days they wake up and realize that the sellers are your customers.

If you have no sellers you do not have buyers.
  • Michael, I'm with Safari, and I never had any problem using "contact us" But the new fancy page doesn't work, its just a merry go round. And to answer your question, NO I did not receive confirmation, because I was never able to find the place to send it. And YES it used to work, but they found a way to screw up whatever did work. Sorry!
  • Jacques:
    I just sent a request on your behalf, using "need Help" and "send us a message" works fine for me
    Mike
    Response:

Hi Michael,

This is an automated email - just letting you know that we received your message.
    We'll be reviewing your request soon, and will follow-up with you in more detail as soon as possible (usually within 1 business day).

Best Regards,
    Hip eCommerce
  • Hi,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. Our apologies for the difficulties here.

We do appreciate everyone's feedback and suggestions. We’re always looking to improve and feedback from our members is one of the most valuable tools we have in determining what to build next.

We will certainly pass this request along to our product team to review.

Having said that, please feel free to message us directly at support@hipecommerce.com if you have any questions or need help with anything. We are always happy to help!

Best,
    Anj
    Hip Support