Giveaway

I have a giveaway question. Is there a way to limit it to only US-based buyers? I only ship to US buyers, and decided to create a Giveaway to see if it would increase traffic to my store. I assumed that since I don't ship outside the US, only US buyers could enter; however, the winner is in the UK.

On the side, since I don't ship outside the US, I am not familiar with the most cost effective methods. Any ideas?

Comments

• 6 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • I keep a giveaway going all the time and it does seem to help. I, too, also only ship sales to the US. I think, though, that might be a question for your HS rep. I've never asked my rep that question and occasionally have a winner not in the US and have to ship it to them. Most of the time, I get lucky (pun intended) and the winner is in the US.
  • Kimberly, it's a giveaway... I'd just send it by the least cost method possible. There's no "feedback" for slow delivery, or if it is some how lost (which is way over rated... I don't know why I've bought 1000's of stamps from all over the world, and I've never had a single shipment not make it. One did take 8 months, that was one in 30 years. How "internet buyers of stamps" seem to be on in 20 "didn't get their item" is completely bogus.

We sent our recent winner their item via regular mail...
  • question, how do you set up a giveaway here? wkaj
  • Simply click on one of the giveaways (other than HipStamps) and scroll down to the bottom of the page.