Why blame The seller for slow shipping.

2»

Comments

• Unfortunately other countries also don't provide tracking information either on mail sent out of the US. ShippingEasy used to provide tracking for international mail, but they have now stopped that practice on Large Envelope/Documents. My guess their reason was because other countries were not providing the tracking and therefore ShippingEasy couldn't provide tracking from seller to buyer. At least they are upfront with their customers.
  • Scott,

I think you are not aware of an issue that has NOTHING to do with USPS. First you are sending most of your items by registered mail in which you are most likely using a customs form. That means that mail not ONLY passes through USPS but it also MUST pass through customs. At this time customs DOES NOT track packages. Until customs clears it and sends it on through USPS it will not tracked until USPS gets it back.
  • Well I only charge $1.75 for mailings in the US, so I can't afford to mail out items at $3.36-$3.85, when buyers spend less than $1 for items. Some buyers spend a lot more, but some buyers spend a lot less than $1. Besides, buyers want stamps on the mailings, not labels, and that's what I provide.
  • William,

The reference was for mailing expensive orders via Paypal rather than USPS Certified Mail.
  • Thanks Jeri! Has anyone used those USPS tracking labels that you can order for free in pads of 50 from USPS?
    Not sure how they are supposed work. Online it says you can use for first class mail. Since I am mailing a Certified
    letter today, I will see if my post office will add one of these to my envelope since they no longer track Certified mail.
  • edited October 2021 4 LikesVote Down
    I once asked the postal clerk why mail delivery took so long, to which he replied: " I........ work.........for ....... the ........ United ....... States.........Post.........Office". Then he took a break.