If You Hate Fun Silly Chatter, Skip This Thread

Comments

• Did Ron O/D on cheddar? Hope the dude is ok.
  • Hail to the victors!
  • All Hail! I guess you found a feed then eh?
  • Go Smurfs Go!
  • Oh....sigh...again. I had this long, and probably nasty, response written and decided not to post it. I'll do this instead.

Brett, check your private messages. You'll find one from me from a couple weeks ago. Respond or not, your decision. There are folks who want to help you, including myself, but if you don't want or think you need the help, then it's your call. Your enthusiasm is clear but there is a LOT to learn....A LOT. I don't know it all (never will) and I've been doing this for about 50 years.

GO BLUE!

I'm going to, maybe, probably, regret hitting send on this but, what the hell eh.???....."SEND"
  • Thanks Greg some stuff slips threw the cracks also I am occasionally forgetful for this I apologies, but your right I am very Enthusiastic about this Global Hobby as much so as space it's self all ways will be something to learn Doing planting for 25 years alone as shown me there is all ways something new or old to learn! But yes I would welcome any help and the questions I ask n get feedback on is all ways appreciated as to my forgetfulness I do look back on these forum's for refreshing my memory, recently got and started writing down Scott Numbers on note book pads of the stamps I got and previously listed I know I still need a few catalogs eventually I will for now the Online copy N simply searching whats for sale that best matches what I go from there not much foot work most work is the quantity numbers of each individual identification given I got global wide stamps gotta pace myself, next to list is gonna be some German Bundles, and 1-3 of the stamp matching coin set I wanna try selling here!
    Checking old mail box now!
    Happy Holidays my new Friends from my Family to yours!
  • sent out 2 mails not sure witch 1 is you Greg only got 3 messages out side of the buying/selling mails 1 of whom I know exactly who it is from many multiple purchases the confusion is for me say I go by the name Brett Moulton and my user names Brett420 and my store names Moulton Stamps other's have completely different not even close to what I established witch makes it mind boggling for me! This said if you got a confusion like this make it known who you are n what names or phases you can be found under!
  • No confusion. At the top right of the forum page there is a little envelope icon. Click on that and you will see any private messages sent to you through the forum board. You can send messages that way too.
  • '
    . . . "there is a little envelope icon"

Just to prevent any further 'confusion' for Mr. Moulton, that's a desktop Inbox icon, not an envelope! :smiley:
  • Well...touche'! :smile: Thanks!
  • Here's Ronnie!
    The-Shining-008
  • Hoo boy! Welcome back! How was the cheesy exile?
  • What does it imply when I bought a place there and relatives subsequently moved away? Well, anyway, I got a job offer from an extermination company to move various places - sort of a non chemical clearing the neighborhood option for them. At least it would be using my talents.
  • edited December 2021 0 LikesVote Down
    Both Democrats and Republicans are competing to have me endorse the other side. Having Hipstamp management references probably helped me.
  • It was heartwarming coming back to hear my neighbor telling me she missed me ........until I found out she was reloading
  • edited December 2021 0 LikesVote Down
    Ive heard of them. Led by chief Running Mouth, a half breed, part English. He met his end after over-indulging in Earl Grey. It was said he drown in his teapee.
  • Untitled-design-42
    the cat grinch
  • Cat probably be thinking "I told you I didn't wanna be in this thing but you forced me to so now I pose with this sour puss look across my face Bahumbug" lol
  • You nailed it with sour puss
  • 20211211_124431_HDR
    Earlier today, my dog Raymo was nervously waiting for a visit from a woman from a nearby shelter. She brought Ben over to meet Ray. The boys hit it off so well, Ray now has a new brother. However, he confided in me that he really hopes Ben will not be a degenerate alcoholic like Ron's cats.

20211211_184948
    And we changed his name to Benny.
  • Was Raymo wondering if he was about to be traded to the Texans? I would be nervous too..it's good to have friends.
  • Welcome to Benny!
  • Benny just brought this thread to over 10,000 views. Far and away a new record. It's all Ted's fault!!! :smiley:
  • Amen to that. Now maybe I can offer a swell prize to the 1000th commenter.
  • What is the busy months for stamp sales December don't seem busy here!
  • There is a reason for everything....sometimes we just don't what the reason is.