Need HipStamp help and contact us does not let me contact you with my problem

Invoice 3509452 shows 3 items are to be listed and only two show up.

Please contact me and let me know what is what - two or three items for this order.

Bob

Comments

• 10 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • I have never encountered a site where it was more difficult to find out how to contact customer service than this one,.They make a game of it to see if their AI can answer. It is frustrating beyond belief.

Think it is support@hipstamp.com. Once you find out how to contact them it is OK.
  • Carol;

Where did you find that email address?
  • no, it's support@hipecommerce.com
  • Thanks Scott - that was the only one I could find in my email archives.and it was a couple of years old.
  • If you go and click the help it takes you to a page that does not make a lot of sense but if you scroll down to the bottom of the page at the very bottom you can find the email address in micro printing which is extremely difficult to see.

Carol is correct I have never seen an eCommerce site that so difficult to contact.

Extremely unprofessional.
  • If you scroll to the bottom of any page and click on the irritating blue oval ("Need Help"), then scroll to the bottom of the pop up page you will see a box titled "Send us a message". Fill in the info and tell them the problem and it is set off to them without any need for your email client. A reply will come...eventually.
  • " A reply will come...eventually. '

But if you send a direct email you get an acceptably quick personal response
  • Yes I have always had a quick response by sending a direct email.
  • Received an email from HipStamp and everything is OK
    Thank you HipStamp.
    Bob
  • Both email addresses work. At least they did the last time I contacted them.