Not Takenfree shipping

2»

Comments

• edited March 2022 0 LikesVote Down
    Jeri,

I just checked both of the Bulgaria 1004 and clicked see details and this is what I see for shipping instructions on both pages

Shipping Instructions
    No per item fee. One flat fee per order or combined invoices. Apply for "PAY LATER" - Shop at your leisure, combine invoices and save on shipping fees. Questions? Contact me for more information.

Returns Accepted
    Yes

I then put in a quantity in the quantity field and it takes me to the Postage calculator page and this is what I see

Price w/Another Item Shipping Method

$2.00 Free Standard Shipping

Spend $25+ for Free Domestic Shipping

It looks fine on this end, I am not sure which information is missing on your end, it looks fine on this end.
  • The first six (Germany, Maxi Card) under recently listed do not have Shipping Instructions: "No per item fee, etc. I will be listing some items later. Guess we will see what happens
  • That's what I am seeing here on those items. Just to be on the safe side you might want to check your default page to see if those are still there. (Those 2 lines are under the default page set up.) The other line is on the listing form and that one is still there.
  • The "No per item fee, etc " is still on the default page set up. So, I have no idea what's going on. Thanks, Michael.
  • That's good that it's not that. I listed some this morning and they all seem to be fine. I would submit a ticket it might just be a minor hiccup.