Russia

Time to boycott Russian sellers. Hipstamp shoould simply ban them...until then, do not buy anything from Russia.

Comments

• 8 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Really?
    Don't think stamp dealers have much to do with the political situation... Let's not paint all the non-relevant people with the same brush.
  • Problem would be HOW do you pay now if pay platforms are withdrawing?
  • As long as you have a Renminbi credit card or Alibaba Pay you should be good to go. :smiley:
  • I have PayPal accounts in 4 countries. It's not really the limitation that you think it's is...
  • If we could block buyers I could stop Putin and his oligarchs from buying my stuff.
  • I want to say this about that. I feel the same way, but you have to remember this is not the Russian people. This is about One &^^%$. The Russian people are just trying to make ends meet like the rest of us. I say yes do not buy Russian stamps right now, but don't blame the Russian people. A lot are as mad about this war as we are. Just my two cents worth.
  • No, not ever! I am not getting rid of my Uncle Joe icon. Unless you would rather Chairman Mao?
  • The whole idea is to do as much as possible to cripple the Russian economy. If a few people selling postage stamps can help, I say go for it. If you continue to buy from Russian dealers, you are putting valuable Dollars, Francs, Lira, Pounds, Yen etc into the Russian economy. Every little bit helps Putin. I wouldn't worry about selling to Russia. With the store shelves empty, the last thing on the Russian people's mind is stamps...even the oligarchs..
    It's not about the Russian People - it's about the Ukrainian People!