Images are not uploading via Bulk Lister

I am a new seller. I figured out how to use Bulk Lister and did upload 200 listings using images that I had created last year. Now, however, it does not work with any new images I create. I can go back and edit each listing to import the image so there does not seem to be a problem with the image? I cannot find any differences between the jpg files created last year and the ones just created. I even changed the dates to last year, but still no work.

Any advice would be appreciated.

On a side note, I turned in a "support ticket", but I cannot login to see its status?

Comments

• 6 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Took another look. The files are all easily uploaded into Image Manager. All the files look the same. I decided to access via the URL address provided - https://www.hipstamp.com/data/image-manager/smcdermo/filename.jpg. The old files all open up. The new ones get a 404 error. Certainly explains why Bulk Lister doesn't find them. Why can I see them in Image Manager, but they not listed under the proper URL???
  • This sounds a lot like the problem I was having with Bulk Lister. My original listings had the wrong image name, but uploading a new file with the correct image name didn't load the image (I also had the images loaded in Image Manager). To fix my problem, I had to delete the listings and re-load from scratch.. I'm not saying that you will have to do the same thing, but that is what fixed it for me,

Good luck.

Rob
  • Hi Steve - It looks like our support team already responded to you yesterday, but for anyone having a similar issue, here was the answer:

"I've noticed that your new image ends in .JPG , while your old image ends in .jpg

Generally, file extensions should be in all lower case. However, we can accept either file extension - but keep in mind that file names are case sensitive, so if you are entering New.jpg in the Bulk Lister file, and uploading a file named New.JPG it would not work - they'll need to have the same name, with the same case."
  • Hey Mark, this solved my problem. I have turned on to display the file extensions in Windows Explorer so this jumps out at me.

I cannot see status of support tickets. Wants be to login again, but does not accept my login? I will submit another support ticket with the details.
  • At the moment there's no need to sign in to the support area. All updates are made via email, and you can add any additional information via email as well.