Easy way to get around in HipStamp

For those of you finding it tedious to work thru the menus to get to the screens you use a lot, here is something I found quite handy. For each screen that I constantly go to, I put a link on my browser's FAVORITES TOOLBAR. I have one that takes me to OPEN ITEMS WITH BIDS. I have others going to OFFERS (OPEN WAITING ON ME), PAID-UNSHIPPED, and UNPAID. Just one click and you are there. Saves me a whole lot time. With 4 clicks, I can see if there is anything requiring action from me. (The 4th click is on MESSAGES, which doesn't need a shortcut.)

Comments

• 3 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Remember on the old StampWants when there used to be a "1", "2" and a "3" in the upper corner that you could set up custom links for quick and ready access? That would be cool to add. Frankly, I am tired of navigating through 5 levels of menus to get where I want to go, then have to do it over and over again each time I go through whatever routine I'm trying to do (such as editing a listing or something).
  • I hear ya, Doug. It gets pretty tedious, doesn't it.

Yes, I used those 1, 2 and 3 shortcuts extensively. They worked very well. Hopefully when things slow down a little bit for Mark and Justin they can setup the same type of thing in Hip. And, hopefully, they can get the sub-menus to be "sticky" as a Christmas present to us. I know we all would appreciate it.
  • Can any one tell me how to get the new search #'s (on 10-4-2016) The # was 10142806. I had 2 items the other did not sell either. both did not sell and rolled over but I did not get that new #'s because I had picked 2 times for roll overs well they did not sell again, hence another roll over. Yesterday I sold 2 items That I did not have but they had #'s that were 10187998 and 10188005 Do you suppose they are the other 2 items because they were sold to 2 people and my items are posted as what U see is what you get. And they were cut on the ends different.