Sales on Hipstamp

Hi stampers
I have a store on Hipstamp I opened it Sept 2016 now with 9167 listings it is a basic store I did not see the need for the next leave which is 100000 listings when I can not reach 10000 in a basic store I have had some good sales with over 4400 feedback ( of late some computer generated!! )

My last sale was 9th April nearly 2 months not sure what if anything is wrong

Is my content not want collectors need or want are my prices to high I use SG2019 Cat minimum £0.15 every thing else 30% of Cat price. may be Scott numbers would help!!

Tony H

Comments

• 39 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Tony,

Can you post a link to your store? That would help.
  • edited May 2022 0 LikesVote Down
    Tony, you might want to contact admin. Something's screwy with your store. This is what I got when I clicked on one of your listings: See if admin can figure out what's going on. Refer them to this thread to look at this screenshot.

Image1

Image1
  • Yup,

I'm getting the same thing. Something with your tax type setting and/or shipping location is wonky.
  • And it seems to be store-wide. I went several pages in and got the same result.
  • Nope, same thing. You need to get with HS support ricky tick.
  • Hmm, seems to work fine for me.
  • Scott did you click on a stamp or just look at the store page. The store page looks just fine, but clicking on a stamp I get what Ted posted.
  • Yup, clicked on several stamps from different countries, sorted by price, clicked on some more, all fine.
  • This would make a great topic for a revival of "The Twilight Zone" (Rod Serling). Showing my age - he passed in 1975.
  • Scott must have special connections. All wonky for me also
  • I get the error as well, checking multiple individual listings.

Bob
  • I get the same error.
  • I worked on my store this AM and now I wanted to go back and edit certain items... my store disappeared! I,ve got close to 25,000 items, I sell everyday...including today and now NO STORE! This place is a mess! And yes I wrote to customer support, I suppose its another improvement in the making?
  • Hi guys.
    Thank you for all your comments. I cannot find a link to Admin
  • support@hipecommerce.com
  • Site works fine for me. I viewed several listings.
  • Forgive an old timer but I cannot find anywhere I can write to admin I am at loss as to do this.
    Thanks Greg.
  • As Greg said send a message to support@hipecommerce.com
  • Anthony - I had the same issues as other reported yesterday. Tried just now and it works fine.

Jacques - What's your store name?
  • Don, its Directmaildiscount, I have been selling with this name since Bidstart, just this weekend I made 6 sales and now I have disappeared.
  • Jacques, agree, I don't see it at all on the site.
  • Jacques, Your store is MIA
  • Jacques shows up fine now
  • I have searched all over Histamp but can not find anywhere to use support@hipecommerce.com to reach someone who can help with the problem on my store, from my view nothing wrong listing works ok.
    I am so frustrated I just may call it quits and shut down!!

PS thanks guys for all your comments
  • You don't need to search all over HipStamp. Send an email to support@hipecommerce.com and explain the problem. Someone with their support staff will get back with you.
  • The email Greg just posted is at the very bottom of the support page:
    https://help.hipecommerce.com/support/tickets/new
    It is in the dark purple area in a light purple color and if you don't have perfect vision, it is super hard to see. It isn't a clickable link so you would have to copy-paste it into an email program. or copy-paste it from Greg's post.
  • Jacques - I had several stamps from your store in my cart. All of them were marked "no longer available" when I looked this morning. I was able to find many of them by searching. It appears that the item numbers were changed. Example: #45726876 is no longer available, but #46251707 seems to be the same listing, but with a different number.

Great Britain 1044 and USA 1489 were in my cart previously. I'm not able to find any listing for those two. Not sure if that's a glitch, or if you actually did sell them after I put them into my cart. As you know, I usually wait until I have 100+ stamps before I place my orders :)
  • I'm back! I did get a quick answer from HipStamp...but things are not completely back to normal. About 4000 listings simply disappeared. Seems its all recent orders I filled that had more than "one" in quantity. These were not taken in account and simply marked has sold and goodbye! Did I say, I'm starting to hate this site...
    And adding to the pleasure of resisting these items, I'm reminded has too how effective is the new improved site which hasn't been improved since the new version was put on line.
  • Scott I just noticed your message, I have resisted the 2 items you mentioned. I have started going through all my listings... its going to take a while! :cold_sweat: