Sales on Hipstamp

2»

Comments

• Jacques,
    Looks like you cannot resist relisting. LOL
  • Relistance is futile.
  • Hi Ted and All
    Is my store still not working. I do not know for sure as at my end all looks OK

In a reply from hip commerce they could not find any problem. but will pass this on to the relevant teams to consider for future improvements.!!!

Any Idea what this means, should I carry on listing ? still no sales in nearly 2 months is it worth it?

This platform could have been one of the best but it is heading for the bottom!!

Tony H

• Store looks fine to me now. Can't explain no sales but I can tell you that my May sales are about half of recent months. Could be that folks are being a little more cautious with their discretionary spending. I don't know.....
  • I noticed the same issue as Greg. My May sales were down compared to previous months. Probably inflation is eating into people's extra money.
  • There are always ups and downs. We were up slightly this month over last month...
  • My sales revenue was down about 10%, but my number of stamps sold was up.
  • Yeah, funny that eh John? Our lowest sales month ever (December) actually had our highest number of items ever sold. I'd much rather it the other way around. :)
  • Francois, thats all I do resist these days, sales are a little slower than usual...now that Covid is over everybody is returning to their routine, so now I more time to repair this mess...4300 missing listings to find. :wink: