Feedback Update

I just had an issue where a number of negative feedbacks were left by a buyer by mistake. Contacted HipStamp Administration and asked for help. They deleted the negative feedbacks. When checking to make sure that the feedbacks had been deleted, I noted that there is a new breakdown of the feedbacks that have been left both by me and those given to me on the top right side of the feedback summary page. Under both Feedback Given and Feedback Received, there are now separate subheadings for positive, negative and neutral feedback. So no more searching for any negative feedback that has been left among all the many pages of feedback. Instead, a simple click brings up all the negatives which is usually what one is really interested in viewing.

Comments

• 5 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • That's been there for um, years.
  • OK. So I am an idiot. But I just noticed it. And I do remember recent posts where people complained about having to go through pages of feedback to find negative feedbacks. Which I why I posted my comment above - I don't remember anyone explaining at the time how to do quickly find those negatives.
  • When I look at feedback that people have left for myself,
    I can easily queue up and view any negative feedback that have been left for me.

But if I go to someone else's feedback, and want to see any negative feedback that has been left,
    depending how long ago it was left, I might have to go through pages and pages until I reach it.
    This is different from ebay where it's easy to read that one neg out of a thousand of positives left from some Karen

• Gee! If its been there for years, it was very well hidden because nobody. including myself seems to find it easy to find them. Strange that the subject has come up often in past discussions and everybody agreed it was a real pain to find past feedbacks
  • I have never seen it.