Sign In Issues Plus

It started today - when I go to Hipstamp.Com - the sign in option on the top right is missing. The only way I can sign in now is to come to the forums and sign in from here. Has anyone else had issues signing in ? Secondly, this just happened - as a seller - I went to the print an invoice option and the print button DOES NOT Work - it does nothing. It all worked fine yesterday. This is really annoying. Steve

Comments

• 10 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • On my computer the upper right sign in and menu is taking a very long time to appear but it does eventually appear. I have had many things that don't work, sometimes work, etc. They are obviously changing things and when you don't do it in a sandbox there are unintended consequences. i think that the only thing they teach coders today is how to copy from textbooks - no thought process involved.
  • Now the brow stores button doesn't work so I guess everybody's out of luck
  • Everything is working fine for me. Has been all day.
  • I've had various random issues all day. A button works, then it don't, then it's gone. Then several buttons are gone and, and, and.
  • Interesting....wonder why.
  • Hi all,
    I'm new to the forums but I'm also having issues today with Hip. No watch list or members area to be found.
    I want to leave feedback but I can't. UGH

Kim
  • as a buyer- the site is down totally for me- the search does not work!
  • edited August 2022 0 LikesVote Down
    The home page is taking forever to fully load - Safari and Opera on a Mac, Win 10 and Edge on a Windows 10. Not a great way to start your relationship with APS (member since 1985).
  • No problems for me. Well except for a lack of funds to buy what I want…..
  • Well the PRINT issue that was also mentioned in my original post is working this morning - that was fixed. However, the sign in screen does take abot 30 - 45 seconds to pop up when I sign into HIPSTAMP.COM. It is not there when you first sign in - you have to wait. That is crazy ! Thanks, Steve